Obscure Node

F2P DC Universe Online Buddies sought!

Howdy! I'm one of those chaps who (foolishly) bought DC Universe Online when it came out, only to quit before my first month was up. Now that it's F2P and there are 2 new powersets, I rather thought I'd give it another whirl. My old Main was a Villain, but I'm open to either side. Anyone interested in leveling with a buddy? =D

Note: You can D/L it through Steam, and there are Achievements! :P

I would have tried it with you for a few days but read something about a 30gb download. That's too hefty for me for a few days of enjoyment. On my connection it would be like picking up an anvil to get to a chocolate biscuit.

And I was so wishing to make a superhero called The Chocolate Biscuit, too.

Obscure Node
    Steam tells me it's 13.9G. How do you possibly expect me to drink my tea and fight baddies without The Chocolate Biscuit?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I've been meaning to try it again. I tried it when it first went F2P but the lag (presumably from so many people checking it out) was impossible. Hopefully it's down to manageable levels now.

And it was more like a 20GB download when I downloaded it, because there was downloading the game through Steam then downloading a massive patch through the client. I since uninstalled it so I'm going to have to download it again. I liked it when I tried it before, until the lag set in and I had other games to play. I could give it another go.
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Obscure Node
    Aaaaah. 20 GB is larger than I'd like, but I'll start clearing space. I was so PROUD of myself for having 10 free GB, too.