Obscure Node

Bohemia Interactive E3 booth...

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour...ag=content_nav

From 2:13 on to 2:50 it shows their games. It starts with Carrier Command, showing the strategy layer and then the vehicles/fps, then to Take on Helicopters, and for the last 10 minutes Arma 3.

Carrier Command looks awesome.
    ArmA III finally getting a 3d mission editor! Looks like they finally fleshed out the prototype one they snuck into ArmA II.

I'd like to actually see a real gameplay video, maybe then they could better show off some of the engine improvements. I've got no doubt Bohemia Interactive would deliver, but I'd be kind of disappointed if they didn't make some pretty big graphics/optimization/engine improvements throughout.

Also, finally great to have a near-future mil-sim. Ghost Recon came close, but not quite.

Obscure Node
    Here's a 10-minute video from the A3 stand:

Shows the environment, weapon customization (menu is apparently a placeholder), physics (cardboard containers!) etc. Looks like Arma alright.

I have a preview version of Carrier Command right here. I'll post some impressions on Monday.

Lucky git!

Obscure Node
    With respect to the OP, this thread should have been titled "the Bohemia Battle Bunker!" :)

Best,
    RiE