Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Network Hub

SW:TOR guild planning

(I didn't see any other TOR discussions on the forums yet, so I thought I might kick things off by creating a thread where everyone can make arrangements for guilds.)

This will be the first MMO that I will have played at launch, and I'm hoping to find a solid group of folk to group with before everyone is twenty levels ahead of me. Has anyone assembled any pre-launch guilds yet? I am located on the western shores of the American colonies, however, which may make it tough to play with non-Yanks.

I'm probably going to play, and I'm from Australia. Would be happy to join up with Republic Paper Sith.
    Rock Paper Sabre?

I dunno!

Will most likely be playing on a U.S. West server, but lag doesn't bother me overly much.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Not that I'll be playing (I want to, but I don't) but "Rock Paper Sabre" is the only title you'd be able to have.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Rock Paper Sith would work too, but we'd have to be Empire only. :(

Though I guess it isn't enough syllables...

Network Hub
    Awesome - Rock, Paper, Sabre sounds spot on. "Republic, Paper, Sith" works amazingly well, too, though I like the former since it is more in keeping with the other multiplayer group names (e.g., Rock, Paper, Satan for Solium Infernum).

I've cobbled together a little Steam group if we want to use it:

Shouldn't it be 'saber'?

Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Shouldn't it be 'saber'?
    No

10chars...

I'd be interested in joining or helping to run an RPS guild. The guild I'm planning to play with at launch has been assigned to the EU PVP server 'Legions of Lettow,' or, abbreviated, lol - isn't that HI-LARIOUS? Join that server. We can be buddies, or you can be a useful republic-side guild for my alts or an empire guild for me to abandon ship to at some stage. Not convinced you want to hang out on the same server as us? Well my friend, take a gander at this here video. How about now, huh? That's what I thought.
    Last edited by Sidian; 12-12-2011 at 11:04 PM.

I hope it was spelled Rouge on purpose. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tagert View Post
    No

10chars...

I understand that (I'm English), but isn't it a play on lightsaber? Which is spelt lightsaber all the time. Not to derail the thread or anything. :p

You may be right on that.

Silly 'Merkins.

Network Hub
    Seems there aren't enough people around these parts to make a guild though?

Network Hub
    Seems so, though if any are interested doing flashpoints together, feel free to send me a PM or join the above Steam group to coordinate. I'll probably be rolling an Imperial Agent to begin with on a US-West PvE server - haven't got the early access code yet, so I don't have server details.

Obscure Node
    I'll probably be playing with a few friends, on a european PVP server (Republic). I've heard Legions of Lettow will be mostly english guilds so might go there. Or if there is a more coordinated rps thing, who knows..
    Will leave name/server in thread for possible group uppings (if I remember).

Me and my mates have set down on Kellian Jarro - EU - PvE - English - Empire if you are interested - we'd welcome the company :) It's just gone up yesterday, so its low pop.

Let me know if you choose our server, I'm on there as Tekkel the Bounty Hunter!

Network Hub
    In lieu of RPS, I rolled my main in Nightmare Lands for the PCG guilds.

Obscure Node
    Seems that most servers mentioned on here are very full (Full has in 30 minutes queue full).
    Would anybody be interested in starting a RPS EU guild on one of the light/standard servers? I don't care if it's republic or empire.

Edit: I have made a Jedi Knight on the server called Bacca's Blade. Name of my char is Zarick.
    Last edited by Merelia; 20-12-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    I have a Jedi Shadow on Nightmarelands in the PCG guild, but as Merelia said, the queues there are insane. So I am gonna make a Smuggler alt on Bacca's Blade.

Made a trooper instead, called Jockie
    Last edited by Jockie; 20-12-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Banned
    I'm on Lord Calypho! Empire!

Obscure Node
    Decided to avoid queues as well. I'll be on The Shadow Runner, EU PVP. I might set up a guild with a few friends and anyone's welcome really (it'll be small though :D). Char's names are Realeh and Vancouver.