Network Hub

Posting comments question

I've read RPS for quite some time but never posted a comment on a main page article, although have tried a few times.

Why do the posts I make never get through? Is each post reviewed and moderated? Even then, I'm not posting anything in the slightest bit offensive etc.

Apologies if this has been answered a million times before, searching returned nothing!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Are you logging in ok? The forums and the comments are separate (iirc).
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Persons of disinterest: Nalano, deano2099

Network Hub
    Yep, logged in fine to both. I only just made this account today, but I've had the main page account for ages.

For me, BobbyFizz, most of my posts have a significant delay before they show up. I'll hit the post button, refresh the page, and eventually my post shows up several minutes later. Have you verified that they still haven't shown up?

Lesser Hivemind Node DigitalSignalX's Avatar
    Creating a new comment vs. replying to an existing comment causes this issue for me (reply-to always posts immediately). I find when I create a new one, I have to make sure add-block is disabled for it to post quickly. If that doesn't solve it, wait 10 min and it usually appears like magic.
    All times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me, and alone.