Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    Hmm, we might as well just remove the Coupons - mind you, I'm still interested in Bethesda/Paradox Coupons. (Yes, I know Paradox titles are currently all on sale, but this being Christmas, I kinda maxed out my budget for now.)
    Is there a particular Paradox game you were interested in? My friend has a 60% coupon for the King Arthur franchise.

Hey Darth, quite interested in your Monday Night Combat.

Can offer Coupons or Day of Defeat. :)
    It won't let me send it to people who aren't on my friend list, so I sent a request. Let me know when you're next online and I'll gift it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
    Is there a particular Paradox game you were interested in? My friend has a 60% coupon for the King Arthur franchise.
    No, I'd like to have a generic one if possible - I know that around February, I'll be involved in a strategy-binge, I just don't know yet how and when. ;)
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

No, I'd like to have a generic one if possible - I know that around February, I'll be involved in a strategy-binge, I just don't know yet how and when. ;)
    I'll keep my eyes open, then. I've gotten straight coal for several days now (up to 25 before today's achievements), but I'm sure my luck won't last.

Is anybody interested in Empire and Napoleon Total War? I got it for my brother, but he decided to just get the whole Total War pack instead. I'd specifically like CS: Source, but any offer will be considered.

I have just acquired a Steam voucher for "Recettear: An Itom Shop's Tale". I've looked into it and it really doesn't seem like the thing I like at all.

Would be up for a trade for anything that takes my fancy, particularly looking for a copy of S.P.A.Z.

Put a forum comment or PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey; 27-12-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Activated Node
    right, spreadsheet updated with my stuff: mmiasmostati, I'd be interested in your copy of The Ball, although I'm not sure what you might want in return

Quote Originally Posted by BaronWR View Post
    right, spreadsheet updated with my stuff: mmiasmostati, I'd be interested in your copy of The Ball, although I'm not sure what you might want in return
    I'm hoping to get Gemini Rue for it. Which, from the look of things, you haven't won. However, The Ball is currently £7.49 and Gemini Rue is £3.49, so you'd be saving money anyway unless it goes on sale for less than 50%. I understand if you don't want to actually spend any money though :)

Activated Node
    Thanks but no thanks: I'm trying not to spend any more money...

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar
    Updated now. I don't know if I'm doing it right.
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM

Got 14 coals to trade , a game would be nice ;-) .

Obscure Node
    I've added myself to the doc, but for visibility/clarity I'll post details here:

To offer:
    Sanctum.
    Torchlight.
    Portal.
    Tropico Trilogy* (Reloaded, 2: Pirate Cove, 3 "Special Edition" and Absolute Power.)
    TF2 Mac Earbuds.

Coupons (Useless?):
    Sega Classics 50%*
    Warhammer Space Marine 33%
    KalypsoMedia 33%
    BloodBowl 50%
    DungeonsOfDremore 50%
    FootballManager 2012 33%
    Valve 33/25%

Wanted:
    The more expensive things are on my wishlist, but the more likely. (Esp. while the sale lasts)

Batman: Arkham Asylum, (yes, I should have grabbed it when it was $5. Again.)

Morrowind
    the older Serious Sams
    Rock of Ages
    Limbo

Edit: Additional info: My steam account is here, normally the name is Scandalon, same as here. I post semi-frequently on article replies, apparently the forums have been redone and my (small) post count reset.

*The wife has expressed some interest in these, so if you're interested, speak up soon!.
    Last edited by Scandalon; 02-01-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Obscure Node
    I've got 3 unwanted copies of Dungeon Defenders.
    2 Coupons for -33% on valve games, one for -50% on valve games, one for -50% on eufloria, and one for -33% on worms: reloaded.

And 11 coal.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeGill View Post
    I've got 3 unwanted copies of Dungeon Defenders.
    2 Coupons for -33% on valve games, one for -50% on valve games, one for -50% on eufloria, and one for -33% on worms: reloaded.

And 11 coal.
    I could actually use two or three copies of dungeon defenders. (And even 6 coal...). View my post above for anything that looks interesting...

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandalon View Post
    I could actually use two or three copies of dungeon defenders. (And even 6 coal...). View my post above for anything that looks interesting...
    Sorry, already own most of the games on offer, and i'm not seing anything interesting among the rest. Sorry.

I updated the Google Doc with offers; have:

HIB#3 Steam key
    HL2, HL2 Ep1
    33% and 50% off Valve
    25% off GSGGames
    50% off Avadon The Black Fortress
    50% off VirtuaTennis 4

I've re-added my coupons onto the list, since they're now valid (and I'm not going to use any of them myself) and here for convenience:

Alien Breed: Impact
    50% Valve, 33% Valve, 33% Valve
    75% Torchlight
    50% PAYDAY: The Heist
    50% Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
    50% AI War: Fleet Command
    33% Football Manager 2012
    33% Cities XL 2012

I'd prefer to trade game for game, and coupon for coupon (for wishlisted games)... But if you're gonna use the coupon and don't have any coupons I want, that's fine too (since I'm not going to use them).

ETA: It's been brought to my attention that my SteamID doesn't correctly come up in search results on Steam. My wishlist directly:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/MShrike/wishlist

I do also have a few HIB and IndieRoyale Steam keys for games that aren't on the list that I'd trade for wishlist games:

Frozen Synapse (HIB Frozen Synapse)
    Sanctum (IndieRoyale 1)
    Nimbus (IndieRoyale 1)
    Gish (HIB Voxatron)
    Runespell: Overture
    (IndieRoyale 3)
    Cthulhu Saves the World (IndieRoyale 3)
    Breath of Death VII (IndieRoyale 3)
    Eufloria (IndieRoyale 3)
    Last edited by Shrike; 02-01-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Obscure Node
    I won a copy of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising that I know I will never play. I'm open to any game offer, preferrably something netbook-friendly.

Obscure Node
    I've got an lonely copy of Frozen Synapse (Steam) that's looking for a new home.
    There's also a 50% Valve coupon if anyone wants it.

The game I'd like to trade for something like Dungeon Defenders, Orcs Must Die or another good game in the same price range.
    Of course, if anyone has got a spare copy of a more expensive game on my wishlist that you just can't stand to keep lying about, I'll gladly accept it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...26463/wishlist
    Last edited by hanneswall; 03-01-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Obscure Node
    I've got a copy of
    -Garshasp the monster slayer [http://store.steampowered.com/app/99400/]
    - A.I War : Fleet command [TAKEN]

I'm open to offers, however I'd particularly love a copy of The Orange box, haven't played HL2 In a long time, and I've yet to play them at all on pc.
    Last edited by bogart; 04-01-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Changing A.I war's status