Obscure Node

Rock Paper Sabre - SW:TOR Guild

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I and Jockie will be starting a RPS guild for SW:TOR for those who have interest.
    The guild will be made on the server called Bacca's Blade, It's a PvE server and is light on population at this moment so no queue's, lets hope it stays that way. We will be playing on the republic side.
    The name we have so far is Rock Paper Sabre but I am certainly open to suggestions.

Since the game just started and we are still low levels there is no actual guild atm but once we have the ability to make one we will do so. If you have any interest in joining this guild you can either leave a message with your characters name in this thread or add me has a friend in the game. My characters name is Zarick so feel free to add me.

I hope there will be enough interest for this so we can get some nice groups together for some flashpoints/dungeons and to troll each other in NPC conversations.

Hope to see you in local cantina!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    What Merelia said, even if we can't get a full guild in swing, SW TOR really benefits from just small regular groups co-oping the content and it'd be nice to run through the game with a diverse bunch of characters from RPS.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Are you guys still playing/in this guild? After the free trial weekend I have very much enjoyed the game and since The Hut (and others) now have it for less than half the RRP I've decided to buy it.

Sadly one thing I wasn't able to do in the trial was do any grouping which is a shame because the two-man instance idea really appeals to me.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

I'm in once it goes free to play. See you in a few months!

Obscure Node
    Oh yes,IstillplaythisAssociation

Obscure Node
    Would love to play with some people, I'd really like to do some of the 2-player quests and see how the group dynamic works in this game. If it's still going I'll look you guys up :3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    It never really started afaik, I ran away to join the PCG guild, because I preferred the class I had on that server. I cancelled pretty much the instant my first character reached the cap too.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

I'm very much enjoying my bounty hunter and have a lower-level jedi too. Once my mate who plays it re-subs in a couple of weeks I'll be keen to try some more of the group stuff (PUGs make me nervous/annoyed.) I like the two-player stuff though, and having content aimed at that small a "group" certainly appeals to me.

If it's pretty much one set of planets for both classes, though, not sure whether I'll continue to play much once I've seen through my two existing characters, though in theory I'd like to at least see all the starting planets.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.