Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Network Hub

Who's up for the ship?

I was going to start a thread in which we gave each other our free guest passes in a glorious display of camaraderie, but the pass system seems to have failed - anyone that get's given a pass is supposed to receive one of their own. Nevertheless, it's worth mentioning that until the steam sale ends you can get it for half price, 7, which also nets you two extra copies to give away (just in case you didn't see the RPS post about it the other day). I'm in and having a great time playing with a friend or two - why don't you join us? Post below if you're interested.

Obscure Node
    I've been playing the Ship since yesterday and I'm enjoying it, this is a great time to try and resurrect the game. I'm interested.

Obscure Node
    Im yet to receive my keys...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I keep reading about this game (it's always "ohhh man, that game was so brilliant! Too bad nobody ever played it...") but I've steered clear because I don't want to jump aboard a sinking ship (har har.) If there's a risk-free way to try it, I'd love to.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Im yet to receive my keys...
    Did you already own the game before the sale started? My friend who I sent a gift copy to didn't get a gift pass for some reason, presumably they'll arrive soon. I bought the game yesterday and was given two gift copies straight away.

Obscure Node
    I bought the Ship when it came out, 06' or something.

@IckyThump: My Steam name is 'deafguy'. Let me know what yours is so we can make that key trade.

Ohhh, it's Coccyx, the destroyer of souls in Frozen Synapse - you can catch me as Ayam on Steam, usually loitering in the RPS chat room. I'm very up for this, also have 2 copies to give away to people I kind of know, just need to decide who's most likely to actually play it after giving it to them.

Obscure Node
    I would love a key if ones laying around my steam is coleato911 or Wander0r

me me me me me! This game has such an unique concept; I have to try it! Anyone care for a spare copy of The Binding of Isaac in exchange for a key?

Obscure Node
    Nope, 24 hours has passed and I still don't have my keys. Oh well.

Network Hub
    All right, looks like we've got some interest so I'm going to go crazy and post my steam name: Mattman1238 (note that's only what you have to search to find me, it's actually Coccyx - I made it eons ago.)

Also, people should check out the ship is ALIVE steam group; it would seem I'm not the first to attempt a revival.

Looking for the ship also .

Already found the ship , :-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Are there any kind of "guest passes" for this? If so, anyone that can spare one? I'd like to try this one, but I don't want to take someone's gift pass or whatever they're called and then let the game rot at the bottom of my pile of steam games, unplayed.

Obscure Node
    Finally got my bonus invite.

I know people asked already, but it was long ago, so Ill give it to first person who asks below my post. But only if you share the invites you will get, on RPS as well.

Dana, may I have the honor of your invite?

As per tradition, the next post gets my extra copy
    Last edited by sabrage; 27-12-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Network Hub
    I'd be very interested in a copy of "The Ship".

Steam:Headswe

Obscure Node
    Does the gift chain really go on infinitely? If so I'd be interested in a copy, passing on my extra copy to somebody here.

@Head: sent you a friend request.
    @Wormy: Each person who buys the game (or bought it previously) is supposed to get two gift copies. In turn, each recipient of one of those also gets an extra copy. So, 4 copies total.