Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Anyone interested in Golden Axe? I'll take any good cheapish game as long as I don't have it. Polynomial (or even Sequence) would be just fine, if not S.P.A.Z or Solar 2.

I am also selling a DOTA 2 key.

Looking for Witcher 2 (17) or anything interesting (MoW:AS, Shogun 2 DLC or Just Cause 2)

PM Me
    Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey; 28-12-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Slychocobo View Post
    Idealy Im looking for Assasins Creed Revolutions (which is the 3rd one) and this is what I have to offer
    I think it's the 4th one - wasn't Brotherhood the 3rd one?

Obscure Node
    I have alien breed impact, 1...2...3 kick it, 33% off valve, 25% off warner brothers, 50 off lost horizon, 50 off sega classic collection, and 60 off king arthur franchise.
    If of those sound interesting let me know any make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out. Looking for other games, but not too picky.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I think it's the 4th one - wasn't Brotherhood the 3rd one?
    Woops! Quite right good sir! Changed now :)

I have:

Half Life 2
    ArcaniA - Gothic 4
    Coal

And a lot of cupons

Who want to trade add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/A0N1M0 or williamsimonhorn

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    If anyone is having trouble finding people to trade with (the steam forums are completely useless right now as they are so overloaded), I had good luck with these two steam groups:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradersGuild
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CoStore

I was able to arrange a couple good trades just by going through their bulletin boards and chat.
    Last edited by Juan Carlo; 29-12-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Another tip - don't post into the Steam Trading thread perhaps - but DO read/search it.

I found my best deals by looking at other people offering the same game and seeing what they knocked-back - quicker, easier, safer...

I'm keen for the minecraft key, I have 5 coal and can probably throw max payne 2 into the bargain if you want?

Intoxicologist on steam, or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knufinke View Post
    I'm open for anyone who wants to complete the trade achievement. Don't want anything for it. Just add me in steam and we can trade shitty coupons or whatever.

Got:
    Frozen Synapse
    COGS
    Beat Hazard +DLC
    Dangerous Waters
    Left 4 Dead GOTY (DE, low violence)

2x -25% Valve
    -25% 2k
    -25% idSoftware
    -50% Uplink
    -50% Shadowgrounds

Minecraft key (Not on Steam, of course).

Want:
    Coal
    Max Payne 1+2

I got Machinarium from crafting some coal, anyone want to trade SPAZ or the game with the most As?

I got Trainz Simulator 12 from the piles of gifts. Since I don't really want to play it, I could trade it for some other games, or games + coal. Ideally I would go for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Deluxe Edition), along with Revelations if possible (but I think that's a bit too much, isn't it?) or some coal if not. I could also settle for Galactic Civilizations 2 + coal or something like that.
    I'll be listening to any other offers anyway, so don't be afraid to ask ;).

Activated Node
    50% off Valve
    Anomaly: Warzone Earth
    5 Coal

Not much but let me know

Activated Node
    I have a copy of Far Cry, Portal, and assorted coupons, coal and TF2 items. Interested in pretty much any recent AAA game people have (the witcher 2, saints Row, Assassin's creed, Rage, etc) or interesting indie titles (Payday, the Ball etc)

I have -50% on Flight Control HD. I'm not really looking for anything so just some coal will do.

I just want to get rid of my damn DOTA 2 key. All I want is either Shogun 2, Napoleon or MoW:AS.....

It's so hard to sell anything!

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMonkey View Post
    I just want to get rid of my damn DOTA 2 key. All I want is either Shogun 2, Napoleon or MoW:AS.....

It's so hard to sell anything!
    I'd actually recommend going to the steam forums on that one. DOTA 2 keys have been going for pretty inflated amounts over there. You could easily get two or all three of those games for it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlo View Post
    I'd actually recommend going to the steam forums on that one. DOTA 2 keys have been going for pretty inflated amounts over there. You could easily get two or all three of those games for it.
    This.
    For some reason unknown, they're going for a ridiculously high price, despite being beta keys for what will most likely be a god damn F2P game, which pisses me off because I want one, but there's no way in hell I'm paying the examples of utter retardation that people are paying for them.

I have 33% off Valve and 50% off Bioshock 2. Free to good homes - if you're feeling generous / rich then throw something on the Kindness Club thread.

I'm Pertusaria on Steam as well.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpionbruno View Post
    Got 6 coals to trade , also alot of TF2 goodies . Name in steam is the same as here .
    Left 4 Dead for a couple coals?

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    This.
    For some reason unknown, they're going for a ridiculously high price, despite being beta keys for what will most likely be a god damn F2P game, which pisses me off because I want one, but there's no way in hell I'm paying the examples of utter retardation that people are paying for them.
    The reason is that Dota 2 will be in beta for a long, long, long time to come. I'm talking months before all of the champions are implemented. It's not even feature complete yet at this point, much less in the polishing phase. Players who pay $25 for a key (I sold mine for that price a bit ago) are probably fans of the game who either still play the WC3 mod or used to play it and want to get back into it.

Dota is one of those games that people play nonstop, and people who buy Dota 2 for $25 will probably only play Dota 2. For them, $25 is probably a fair price to pay for getting to play the game much sooner than most people, get a head start on relearning champs, etc. Moreover, I'd be surprised if everybody who actually buys a key doesn't get their money's worth out of it, and then some.

It's not "utter retardation," it's people paying for something they think is worth it, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.