Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    After some years of hiatus, I want to go back into the game. And it would be nice to do so in a nice corp. Is yours a nice corp?
    I would like to know where are you based, what do you do on a daily basis, and other relevant stuff. I want to PvP as much as possible, what do you do in that department? Are you in any alliance or something?

Hullo fella,

First off. We are a nice corp, with the general atmosphere in the corp being helpful and friendly. Sometimes on the trolling side, but always friendly.

What we do on a daily basis varies due to us living in a wormhole at the moment. This may come to change in the coming months but at the moment it is mostly running anoms and sites and looking for people to shoot.

It's difficult to say how much pvp is done on any given day. We're a corp of adults with adults' commitments and because of that the amount of activity on any given weekday is difficult to predict. Some days we'll go out on a roam, other times we won't. Pvp will then usually happen on Fridays and during the weekend. We are in an alliance at the moment and this contributes to our numbers when it's roam time.

Hope that answers your questions!
    BobHound - EVE Online

As has been hinted at RPSH are making a few changes to the corp's living situation. Very soon we shall once again be living in nul sec to accomodate our thirst for blowing up space ships. Join!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Hrmmm... This is good news... I may have to come say hello \o/

@Goose

Yes you do!

I can now happily report that our POS is pulled down and we have left the wormhole. Nul-sec here we come!
    BobHound - EVE Online

It's true, the time they are a-changing. For the better, I assume. Don't ask me, I'm such a noob that I just got my first Battlecruiser. Which is AWESOME, I might add.

Activated Node
    Moving out of the hole was way faster than we predicted, so here's the current situation: we're staging from a highsec system bordering the null area we're going to move to soon(tm). There are many aspects being worked on right now, including training for the newer guys which should start this week, and then we'll move to null so people can make more money and get more pvp going on.

We also have an alliance, as stated before; however. it must be said our focus is not on sov, sov grinding pvp, or CTAs. As Hanban said, we're an adult corp (lol), with people from many different TZs and backgrounds, and only two complete bums, so our focus remains on quick OPs, being a somewhat portable corp, and general trolling of space lanes.

Some of the things we offer new recruits, be they complete new players or old vets, is an efficient logistics team that can haul your shit across the universe, a team of funny, if retarded, corp mates, and some presence in pretty much all TZs except for the asian one.

Join now, get training if you're new, and be initiated in the mighty secrets of spock pr0n!

Activated Node
    Oh there's also the matter of lotion, but that's for you to discover once you're in.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Skusey View Post
    I've been reading about EVE for years now, and I've decided to finally give the free trial a go after rereading Jim's stories. This is my first MMO, so I'll likely be worse than useless, but perhaps there's a cannon fodder class. Or a spaceship polishing talent tree.
    We're always in need of more meatshields, er i mean hero tacklers!

Yeah now that the Learning skills are out of the game, it's a lot quicker to get into the action. Come, tackle things with the rest of us noobs! Sure you get shot a lot, but you sure annoy people in the meantime.

Activated Node
    I'm really sorry about PsyComa (Gara, kylu Ryko, and about 30 alts). I forgot to lock his cage the other day. Damned Brazilian must have learned some weird pygmy ninja shit during his week in the jungle

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoarr View Post
    I'm really sorry about PsyComa (Gara, kylu Ryko, and about 30 alts). I forgot to lock his cage the other day. Damned Brazilian must have learned some weird pygmy ninja shit during his week in the jungle
    I'll sue you one of those days...

Yesterday while we were out roaming we engaged a lonesome Falcon jumping into us. As it turned up it was a covert ops cyno ship and we ended up being jumped by a Black Ops Battleship gang. It was a lot of fun, even though we got stomped.

You should also come join us and get stomped. And not play Perpetuum. Play EVE.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    Yesterday while we were out roaming we engaged a lonesome Falcon jumping into us. As it turned up it was a covert ops cyno ship and we ended up being jumped by a Black Ops Battleship gang. It was a lot of fun, even though we got stomped.

You should also come join us and get stomped. And not play Perpetuum. Play EVE.
    Well to be honest we came away on top of the isk war. we got that falcon down, and our own valiantly warped away!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Today's lesson: a lone Recon ship is very rarely alone.

(And good to see your Falcon pilot has the art of "gtfo" down )

Activated Node
    Eh, it's not cowardice, it's space smarts!

It's spmarts.

Activated Node
    Also who are all these people. I can only recognize bob, hoarr and a few others?

I'm Okami in EVE. PsyComa is Gara, right?

Activated Node
    Everyone is Gara at least once in their lives - or they should!