Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Obligatory "I'm Gara and so is my wife!" post.

Activated Node
    This whole thread is just Gara having a conversation with himself through his alts.

Obscure Node
    Im giving the trial a go after a couple of years away from Eve. Just wondered if you were still looking for new pilots? Not sure I could offer anything other than another target to aim at but it might be fun to be in a pvp corp.

Never did find mining that interesting.

You're very welcome to look us up SamuelH. We always need more people who are willing to risk getting turned into space dust!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Obscure Node
    Hi. My name is [redacted], I'm a pirate. I like long walks on the beach and dark night clubs with bathroom stalls where I can meet new and exciting people.

Come join us.
    Last edited by kingbiscuit; 12-02-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Anyone who hasn't tried EVE yet should head to the new website and check out what it has to offer. Some neat tests to see if you're cut out from carebear or pirate cloth and just some tools to have a look at in-game ships etc. Cool stuff!

If that tickles your fancy you are then free to come join us in-game!

( www.eveonline.com ) - link to the new and updated website

/Bob
    BobHound - EVE Online

Activated Node
    RPSH Profiles: Chapter One

The Stealthy Menace

Out from the North comes a man of passion.

A man with no wits, a man with no guts.

Mr. Petrosian currently resides in Stacmon, and is known for his pimp-like antics on comms. Listening to the likes of Marvin Gaye and Shaft's OST, his quasi-orgasmic whispering on comms has been known to warm the female audience up.

The Stacmon sweet talker fancies himself a pirate, but in reality is a coward that only flies stealth bombers. "But I rarely die!" he says, while taking his daily dose of Vitamin C.

His ignorance regarding the paper-thin nature of interceptors can also be attested looking at his most recent loss.

http://killboard.pewpewds.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=660

One has to imagine his despair trying to find the "cloak" button.

Later on, strong evidence linking Mr. Petrosian to the Furyans' recent scandal was found. Apparently, he was the out-of-corp contact forwarding tons of petitions to CCP, requesting that Covops Cloaks be given the ability to be fitted to any ship.

What the future holds for Mr. Petrosian is unclear. Recently, more successful bombing runs have been carried out by his corpmates without his presence, leading to much discomfort in the inner circle of the mighty corp.

This is what Gara had to say, when inquired about his corpmate:

"I doesn't belief I've ever see Tigran fly around*. Also me doesn't speaks english."

*because of cloaks, obviously.

EVE is also an object lesson in how many non-native speakers speak English better than a sad number of Americans, as Gara demonstrates.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys im a new character in eve but iv played a bit before. This time around I really want to get into a corp you know see the universe and stuff, make a few anecdotes and meet some good people. What do I need to do to start getting involved

Quote Originally Posted by Heker View Post
    Hey guys im a new character in eve but iv played a bit before. This time around I really want to get into a corp you know see the universe and stuff, make a few anecdotes and meet some good people. What do I need to do to start getting involved
    Make a character and then join the "rps community" channel in EVE and we'll get you hooked up!

Obscure Node
    Slowly, but surely, I'm downloading the EVE client. I hope I soon can serve as canonfodder for you guys!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Solskin View Post
    Slowly, but surely, I'm downloading the EVE client. I hope I soon can serve as canonfodder for you guys!

Good to hear Solskin, as others have said join the RPS Community channel in-game and you'll be acting as a meat-shield in no time.

Also, if you haven't yet made an account you can get a 21 day 'buddy' trial from a current eve subscriber. It's not only a longer trial than the regular one, but if you do choose to subscribe afterwards your buddy can receive a PLEX which is then sold and the profits split evenly between both parties.
    Last edited by kingbiscuit; 17-02-2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: I can't type

Obscure Node
    Hey, are you guys still active? I tried to talk to a few pilots in RPS Community channel, but received some confusing responses ("what's RPS?" etc.). I imagine this was probably facetious, but if you are still recruiting please let me know. I just reactivated and am looking for a few like minded people to pew pew with.

Hullo Boose!

We are still recruiting. I hope that the people being trolls were not of our corp. If they were, I'll have a talk with them.

Send an EVE-mail to either BobHound, Hoarr, Richard Mansk or Klyu Ryko about joining and we'll give you further information.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. Also interested in giving eve a bash. Can't commit an enormous amount of time at the moment as I'm writing my dissertation but would probably be able to play at least once a week.

Let me know if you're interested in having me on board

I was in the same seat as you only a week ago Jonny!

We don't ask that anyone commit their entire life to RPSH (Gara is always on about new recruits' souls, mind you), so any time you can give to the game will be well enough for us. But, of course, the more you play the more you learn so hopefully you'll find time to logg on a bit more as your dissertation takes shape.

Either send an EVE-mail to one of the directors, or ask around in the RPS Community channel about joining.

/Bob
    BobHound - EVE Online

Activated Node
    New recruits, do not be afraid. Join the RPS Community channel and ask all your interesting and pertaining questions there! A small faq would read like this

- no, we don't have CTAs (call to arms) - which means there are no obligations in corp. only obligation is to have fun
    - we're a pvp-oriented, noob-friendly corp - geared towards getting people into pvp from day 1!
    - you can be useful from day 1 as hero tackler or regular tackler, and we provide training, so no worries there!
    - the corp can and will provide you not only with tips and training, plus the awesome experience of our corpies, but also with money and, more importantly, ways to make money
    - we just acquired the services of a group of brazilian dancers, so I expect some good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    I was in the same seat as you only a week ago Jonny!

We don't ask that anyone commit their entire life to RPSH (Gara is always on about new recruits' souls, mind you), so any time you can give to the game will be well enough for us. But, of course, the more you play the more you learn so hopefully you'll find time to logg on a bit more as your dissertation takes shape.

Either send an EVE-mail to one of the directors, or ask around in the RPS Community channel about joining.

/Bob
    Thanks,

Is someone able to send me a buddy invite so i get the 21 day trial?

If you PM me the email address you'll be using I can send you one.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    If you PM me the email address you'll be using I can send you one.
    Cheers, Done