Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    oh yeah got that bit was just looking to grab one of those 21 day invites as i want to start of with a nice fresh start iv pm'd ThunderChild to see if he still has some

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by diogynes View Post
    like i love the RPSH pilots i flew with in those dark days

but they're all in idol so I can just scam/troll the fuck out of the worthless awfuls right
    hmmmmmm..... My ducktroll senses are tingling. Are you a spai?

Alikchi: I think we're transitioning into Syndicate; a few weeks ago we were still in wormhole. I think. I'm still a noob so I've been on the border of low-sec the whole time. In any case, you didn't miss us!

Quote Originally Posted by Athion View Post
    oh yeah got that bit was just looking to grab one of those 21 day invites as i want to start of with a nice fresh start iv pm'd ThunderChild to see if he still has some
    Turns out I need an email address to hand these ones out - so please supply me with an email address if you want one of these! I have plenty left though
    Squidguts - PS2

Thunderfire/vitae/shield/blast - GW2

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChild View Post
    Turns out I need an email address to hand these ones out - so please supply me with an email address if you want one of these! I have plenty left though
    ok cool sent you a msg with the email

Was accept in yesterday. Must say I felt welcomed and I got a little taste of how EvE can be. I was canflipped (a new expression I learned yesterday) but was wise enough to ask in corp chat. Two other pilots was then kind enough to mobilize and sped to dispatch of the aggressor, but sadly the "aggression timer" went out (just) before action could be made. Thumbs up

The 21-day free trials are going fast - PM me if you're in the least bit interested - before they all go! Remember to supply an email address
    Squidguts - PS2

Obscure Node
    thanks for the invite thunder havent been able to really get on yet cause of chaos at work but ill hopefully be on tonight and a nice amount of the weekend to introduce myself online to everyone thats on and hopefully get my list of lost ships setup and ready to start recording my record amount of wrecks :P

Activated Node
    Great, Hope to see you on there soon Athion

Obscure Node
    Ok, I actually have an account as old as 2004, I have no idea what my character has in terms of skills (I heard it all changed since I last played). I think I was able to fly a Wolf back then. Say, if I re-activate to see if corporate gameplay is actually really involving (versus roaming alone trying to find stuff to do), how do I get in touch with you guys?

Obscure Node
    All you need to do is log in and join the 'RPS Community' chat channel. If we're online, we'll be in there talking rubbish.

Hi Burn, if you can fly a pod, you're good enough for us

Feel free to add Hoarr to your watch list in game, then ask him for an invite when he comes online.

Hope to see you in game!
    Squidguts - PS2

Obscure Node
    I'll renew for a month, probably will have to spend the first 15 days to understand everything again. I have no idea how the skill system changed, nor how my old training will migrate to the new one. Downloading the client now, will see you in the next days.

Hello.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Have been thinking about getting back into Eve, have played on and off over the past couple of years, and saw that there was an RPS corp. I've just been through the tribulations of recovering my account, and thought I would see how one goes about getting an invite.

IIRC (and I could be RC wrongly) my main character can fly Caldari BS and them there sneaky cloaky frigs, but the only reason I can do that is because in my last corp I spent so little time actually doing things with other players, all I could do was skill up and run missions. I'd rather be strapped to a rocket with a warp scrambler in my hands than farting about in station basically.

I presume I should just find the RPS Community channel when I manage to get back online?

Indeed! Find yourself there and give us a shout!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Quote Originally Posted by chewbaccasdad View Post

I presume I should just find the RPS Community channel when I manage to get back online?
    Hi Chewbaccasdad

Yeh, joining the "RPS community" chat channel is the best bet - then keep an eye out for Bobhound, Hoarr or Tigran.

Mic and mumble is required!
    Squidguts - PS2

Ok cool. I can do mic and I'm sure I can do mumble. Give me some time to reacquaint myself with the basics and I'll give y'all a shout

Awesome, see you in game chew
    Squidguts - PS2

Heh, my main toon can't join the corp cos it is based in Gallente space and the frogs do not like me I feel like I've forgotten too much with my main anyway. I have another toon, Wilja Olacar, who I am going to skill up and I will apply to the corp when I feel like I can be useful. I've always wanted a laser shooting Amarr toon. I'll be hanging around the RPS Community channel so expect to see me there, being a noob.

Hey people! I'm new on this forum (although I've been following the website for ages) and saw in that last post about eve on the front page that there was a RPS eve corp. Now, I'm semi-noob. As in: I've played some of the game and love going nuts on the market and combat details. So, do you need a trader/long range missle spammer? I'm Caldari by the way, dunno if thats a problem. Also I haven't played in a year orso due to the lack of a cool corp, but this might get met started again, so how do I sign up and what am I supposed to do after? (I don't really want to check 20+ pages for that ) (plus is there voip? or do we use fleet chat and so on?)