Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi there!

Me and Eve go back a long way. Over the years, I have been tempted into resubbing for a month pretty much once a year (only ever for a month or two) because of some new feature or update, or by reading romantic space stories and anecdotes.

I have grinded, and grinded and grinded and actually quite enjoy the grind, I have a Hulk and an Amarr Abaddon and have good certificates for each of these vessels.

I have pretty much stuck to mining and mission running all in hi-sec space. I have run lots of lvl3 and some lvl 4 missions, and have around 10-15million SPs. I have never been below 0.4 sec and have never had a PvP fight!

But for me to resub again, I want to be a part of the 'bigger picture' and remove myself from the single player grind and actually play for fun.

So, I am thinking about resubbing and applying for a position in the RPS corp. I will say that my gameplay will still have to be fairly casual as I have a young 'un and time is precious - it'll mostly be after 9pm ish uk time. So I'll follow the advice given to others on this thread and join a the RPS channel. My in game name will be Trumbledown, I hope it can 'click' for me a bit more this time. (I'm fully aware that I have only scratched the surface on what the game has to offer).

My first RPS post, but have been a reader for a long time now.

Cheers.

Hello Swede, good to see ya.

Having responsibilities outside of EVE is not an issue for people in the corp. Most of us have them to varying degrees, and hence we are very understanding of this fact. If you want to hit us up fell free to do so. We will very shortly be putting a recruitment stop on the corporation as we've swelled severely in size and need a bit of time to settle everybody into the daily life of EVE.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Obscure Node
    Hi! I have played EVE on and off for years in small doses, but never found a home in a corp, and eventually I end up feeling intimidated by the game and run away. I even joined EVE university last year to see if that helped, but that actually made me feel ever more intimidated than before...

Anyway, I am going to start a new trial account and would love to try out life in RPSH and see if I can finally unravel the mysteries of EVE, assuming you haven't stopped recruitment and can fit one more in. I'll pop into the RPS community channel when I get up and running.

Obscure Node
    Just have fun instead of being intimidated. Also anybody that wants to play this game should get a buddy key and have the inviter give you a plex. He will instantly get the Plex back through the reward program and you have a subscribed account with 51 days gametime.

Are you gents still recruiting? I gave EVE a good go last summer with a trial key and probably tried to bite off a bit more than I could chew. Combined with the fact that all I ever seemed to be doing was running missions on my own (was waiting for a corp invite, I think you had a lot of new players at the time), I decided not to sub once my trial ended.

Anyway, I've got a ton of free time atm and am thinking of giving the game another go. Will you have room for me in RPSH? I just cant see myself sticking with it if all I'm doing is running solo missions ad infinitum.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

rpsh is a good bunch to join, and as everyone knows joining a (good) corp is primary reason that keeps people playing. also anyone that needs 21day trial pm me.

Agreed. RPSH is a good place to join. Even if you're new, they're fun.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Obscure Node
    I joined RPSH 2 months ago, and while still in training, it has changed the game for me totally. Atm RPSH is giving us the ships we loose in PVP and we have training sessions for us new guys. Resubbing was worth it!

Let one of us know if you need a 21-day trial and join us in the RPS Community channel. But please do the tutorial if you havn't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEvind View Post
    I joined RPSH 2 months ago, and while still in training, it has changed the game for me totally. Atm RPSH is giving us the ships we loose in PVP and we have training sessions for us new guys. Resubbing was worth it!

Let one of us know if you need a 21-day trial and join us in the RPS Community channel. But please do the tutorial if you havn't yet.
    I would also like to point out that if they wish to live a bit more dangerously then there is an unofficial RPS corp that lives in wormhole space. I wouldn't recommend it if you're brand spanking new to the game though.

And if you wish to try null sec space I unfortunately do not know of any RPS corp that has any places in null sec. Mine is nice enough though.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mentor07825 View Post
    I would also like to point out that if they wish to live a bit more dangerously then there is an unofficial RPS corp that lives in wormhole space. I wouldn't recommend it if you're brand spanking new to the game though.

And if you wish to try null sec space I unfortunately do not know of any RPS corp that has any places in null sec. Mine is nice enough though.
    We are currently in 0sec.

Activated Node
    Hah, this is awesome. Darth, thanks for the heads up regarding the (now defunct) unofficial wormhole corp.

Yeah, it's dead because Gara is basically the worst person you could choose to follow. But whatever, rpsh is going through big things!

Also stop poaching people!
    Last edited by PsyComa; 26-04-2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling and stuff

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mentor07825 View Post

Troll post is hilariously troll. The spectacularly terrible WH corp has now folded, AS WE ALL SUSPECTED IT WOULD. Now that we've derailed the thread since no one joining will understand the drama llama associated with this post, RPSH is absolutely still recruiting. If anyone is interested in joining, please either let us know here or in game at the "RPS Community" channel.

Activated Node
    I feel offended.

This is not the end!

Obscure Node
    Hey, I was wondering what the corp does primarily/what role would a new-ish pilot occupy? I quite EvE after about two months of play because I couldn't find a fun, populated corp to join, but i would seriously consider it if i could join one with some cool people
    (just to clarify, I have skills up to BS, but mostly caldari and missile, along with advanced assault frigs and a bit of ecm. When i was still playing, my goal was to slowly work towards a Nightmare.)

Activated Node
    Hey bud!

New-ish pilots can do the same we do, that is basically having fun trolling kuro and pewing stuff. You can be useful flying anything from a frig up. If you want to check us out, by all means, go to the rps community channel!

Obscure Node
    I am a Gallente pilot with reasonable mining skills and can pilot barges/destroyers and Gallente Cruisers, as well as Gallente and Caldari frigates. I'm using my current training time to get my core competencies up as I didn't already have them, but I want to join a corp and getting playing the "real" EVE. I haven't played for any length since my first foray almost 2 years ago now I think.

Activated Node
    Come talk to us in the "RPS Community" channel, bud! o/

Activated Node
    We're still recruiting. Also: bittervets are welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoarr View Post
    Troll post is hilariously troll. The spectacularly terrible WH corp has now folded, AS WE ALL SUSPECTED IT WOULD. Now that we've derailed the thread since no one joining will understand the drama llama associated with this post, RPSH is absolutely still recruiting. If anyone is interested in joining, please either let us know here or in game at the "RPS Community" channel.
    I didn't know it folded. It has been two months or so since I last played, college. Last I was talking to the guys in RPS Community channel they were doing it. Wished them the best of luck and that was that.

In my previous posts though I have said that RPS Holdings is a good corp to join if you're new and I still standby that. Don't assume that everything I say is a troll, just perhaps out dated informtation, unfortunately.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by PsyComa View Post
    Hah, this is awesome. Darth, thanks for the heads up regarding the (now defunct) unofficial wormhole corp.

Yeah, it's dead because Gara is basically the worst person you could choose to follow. But whatever, rpsh is going through big things!

Also stop poaching people!
    I can never stop poaching people, it's what I do

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)