Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    I may regret this but what are the stats on the Naga? I've been clean for a few years now but that ship is so pretty it's making me consider taking up the habit again.

Think it's 5% hybrid damage per level, and optimal range per level, but I can't recall what %. All reliant on the Battlecruiser skill of course.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I cant remember which of my characters had all the money and assets - not to mention the shares in the Moustache Twirling Space Cads, greatest and best-named space corporation ever to roam the spaceways (in spaceships, in space). Probably for the best though, there's just no way I can afford the time to play Eve at the moment.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    Think it's 5% hybrid damage per level, and optimal range per level, but I can't recall what %. All reliant on the Battlecruiser skill of course.
    That's no problem my main Eve character (Oh yes for I used to have two accounts) has level 5 in just about every ship class with the exception of Capital Ships which I think are just enough to fly carriers.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    5% damage and 10% range per level, plus the role bonuses. yay!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyComa View Post
    5% damage and 10% range per level, plus the role bonuses. yay!
    Sounds like a Mini-Rokh. I loved my Rokh. It's the prettiest ship in all of Eve.

Activated Node
    Yeah Kazz, that sounds great. Just give us a shout when you're ready. We're always looking for new people who are willing to learn. I'll see you in there

Activated Node
    Schiz, that's kinda what they are. Huge damage with decent GTFO ability. Tank slightly worse than the other BCs, but a pretty good option for getting up close and personal w/ BSs with their comically large number of guns

Obscure Node
    I played Eve on and off a while but only done PvE either solo or with RL friends, but they have stopped playing and solo PvE is gettin a bit boring, so next time i log on ill look up the RPS corp. Hopefully I'll see some of you in space soon.

Activated Node
    Awesome dude, gimme a shout when you're next online

Obscure Node
    I picked up eve a year ago to join Dreddit, but by the time I got around to buying the game they'd gotten so big, and goon-drama had gotten so deep, that I wasn't interested anymore. Joined a small PvP corp, and it was alright, but I didn't have enough time to devote to it and had to shelf it. Now I have plenty of free time, but my corp has dissolved over time. I'm still at the tackling-frigate stage, I believe, at most I may be able to fly cruisers that are decently equipped. I'm mellow and play to have fun, looking for a corp to PvP and BS with. I don't need handouts or isk, I'm not a drain.

I'll be in game if you have an invite for me, the name's Hashishihan (I know the spelling's atrocious, I was drunk).

Played EVE on and off for a couple years now, mainly doing highsec mission running with a couple friends, and I got burnt out pretty quick doing only that. I'm thinking about re-subbing, and you guys sound like a good bunch to play with.

Sounds cool fellas! If you decide to drop into the game you'll find us in the channel RPS Community. Poke one of the members there or send an EVE mail to Hoarr about getting in.

See you soon hopefully!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Obscure Node
    Thinking about trying eve....

Activated Node
    Doooooo eeeeeet. Someone will hook you up with a 60 day free trial key if you're interested.

Obscure Node
    Hey Fellas, I just tried eve for the first time (14 day trial) and I'm really enjoying it. If you're still looking for players, I'm seeking admittance... I'll probably buy a PLEX at the end of my trial.

Obscure Node
    Hallo, I just signed up for the RPS Forums (long time reader, first time talker), and I have recently re-subscribed to EVE after seeing the Crucible article. Every time I've quit because I've never been able to find a good Corp to get into anything interesting, and it gets lonely in space. I would love to try flying with you folks, I have submitted an application already .

Thanks!

Network Hub
    Anyone willing to hook me up with a 60 day trial?

Same here. I'd love to try it out, but 14 days is just too short for a MMO as complex-sounding as EVE.
    Building, fixing and using PCs since 1999. Only PCs. Always PCs.

Network Hub
    I got an invite. Thanks everyone.