Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    hmm, so given that I have no work till late jan....I would love to spend some time checking this out, if anyone has a trial key

Obscure Node
    Sweet! I'm in RPSH DA, and I'm raring to get in some action. What's on the schedule? Do we have a home base?

We live in a wormhole so the entrance to home differs depending on what day it is. We'll try to go on roam but admittedly it has been a busy week for many. During the weekend, at least, there will be ship popping to be had. But for the weekdays we'll see what the wormhole static offers us!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Activated Node
    This is a mess, i have no idea who is who and what means what. Anyways I have one 60 day code left!

Obscure Node
    I'd love a code!

Activated Node
    sorry but i don't support EA.

Activated Node
    BOOM! The Brazilian lotion expert strikes again

Activated Node
    lol code sent to origin btw.

Obscure Node
    No talk of lotion please.

Activated Node
    Why? Lotion is good, dude. You'll have to give in, eventually.

Also i just realized KingBiscuit is the scanner boy. lol

Activated Node
    For better or worse I've reactivated my account. I have something close to a few billion isk in ships and mods scattered across nullsec and no way to get to them. Otherwise im broke. Still 43million skillpoints isn't to be sniffed at.

We welcome you to Spock's roster farm Schizo. Hopefully you'll be able to get hold off some of your assets and come join us. Either way, we won't sneer at you if you just show up in a Rifter!
    BobHound - EVE Online

I'm willing to give EVE Online yet another go. Would any of you be so kind to send me a 60 day code?

The 60 day codes may be running out at this point. We'll try to rustle one up, but failing that we have 21 day codes that can be e-mailed.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Obscure Node
    was incredibly busy over the weekend but ive activated my 60 key and want to get started - I've never played before and know less than i like. Good web resources/people I could talk to in game?

Join the Rps Community channel and ask for help. Any corp member of RPSH will help out. There are other bittervets there who will more often than not also help out with their vast knowledge. Just beware of trolling as it has been known to happen on the Community channel.

Overall, however, there's help to be had there. Other than that I remember the noob channel to be quite helpful, but you're likely to get a more in-depth explanation if you ask in community. The various evewikis that you can find by googling offer many insights into game mechanics if you have a read, though they can sometimes be hard to understand. So have a read if you're wondering about for example how orbitting a target affects hit-chance, and then ask in-game for a clarification.

I would suggest you have a look at the various threads in failheap-challenge.com as well as there are many discussions about the game in that particular forum. It is, however, a pretty troll infested place and in general the tone can be pretty nasty. But there are some great players there to learn from.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    The 60 day codes may be running out at this point. We'll try to rustle one up, but failing that we have 21 day codes that can be e-mailed.
    Do they work for existing, inactive accounts too? In that case, 21 days would be fine too. Should be enough time to review what's new

I'm afraid I do not think they work that way. There was someone saying yesterday that they had a 60 day code so later today we'll try to get it sent your way!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Quote Originally Posted by Persona Jet Rev View Post
    I'm willing to give EVE Online yet another go. Would any of you be so kind to send me a 60 day code?
    PMing you one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatypitts View Post
    PMing you one now.
    Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on existing accounts I think I'll just take the reactivation offer (30 days for 10 currencies) then

I didn't go throught the entire process with the code you sent, so I think it should still be good for a newcomer