Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyComa View Post
    - we just acquired the services of a group of brazilian dancers, so I expect some good times.
    Have we? Why have I not heard about this, have you been hoarrding them?

I think that RPSH will take anyone, after all they took me and I'm an utter mong.

A PLEX is worth about 3 fully fitted battleships by the way (in other words about double what I have made in 2 months of play) so an extended trial is well worth it

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
    Have we? Why have I not heard about this, have you been hoarrding them?
    I see what you did there, what with the horrible word play.

Activated Node
    being and outlaw is also not a problem, as someone asked this already today, as long as you don't need to be in highsec. we can provide logi runs and stuff so it shouldn't be a big deal.

also, tolerance to spock is a must.

and regarding palin, just ignore him and his terrible puns!

Obscure Node
    All the buzz today finally made me crack .... downloading right now. it's time to dust off my old rifter and maybe take the hulk for a cruise

Activated Node
    awesome spec! hit us up in channel "RPS Community" and lets be spaceship heroes!

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm also quite interested in trying EVE. I live in Singapore, so that might make timing difficult, but perhaps I can still help out a few times a week. I'm here if you need another meatshield to absorb some enemy fire :P

Obscure Node
    never stop trolling the RPS Community channel

Obscure Node
    because everyone in there is terrible

Obscure Node
    like i love the RPSH pilots i flew with in those dark days

but they're all in idol so I can just scam/troll the fuck out of the worthless awfuls right

Hi guys...is it too late for another n00b on EVE?

@Lakelly , r3dh0rse

Both of you are free to come give us a poke. As stated earlier, we're always in need of meatshields. When you've downloaded the client and logged on make your way to the"
    RPS Community" channel and ask one of the members about joining and they should hopefully help you, and not troll you.

/Bob
    BobHound - EVE Online

I recently resubbed and would like to hang out with the RPS corp. I am a noob thou even if I have be playing on and off the last few years mostly off always in p v e so no experience in p v p.

Obscure Node
    Been lurking for awhile but decided to open my face at last. Is the corp still looking for new pilots willing to plunder, murder and generally be horrible rocket propelled bastards to those deemed kill on sight?

Had a couple of goes at Eve before but never been able to get a corp that makes the game fun.

Look us up, we're still open to anyone who wants to get their hands dirty.
    BobHound - EVE Online

Been dabbeling with EvE since 2006 (after I initially got tired of WoW for the first time.) Since then I have tried it perhaps 3 times (with new accounts each time just to make it harder..sigh) I have never really played much beyond the first cpl of months. But the last time I managed to get some headway before Cataclysm brought me back to WoW.

I have now tried to consolidate some of my accounts, and want to try again and will joining the open RPSH channel for more information.

Obscure Node
    Hm, I'll have to drop in too. Just started on the free trial and rather enjoying myself inbetween exploding.

Activated Node
    Where do you guys hang out, anyhow? Me and some friends cruised through Syndicate a few weeks ago and didn't see you. Was I wrong to think you were Syndicate dwellers?

I have a few 21-day trials to give away - so send me a PM if you want one
    Squidguts - PS2

Thunderfire/vitae/shield/blast - GW2

Obscure Node
    hi all ive been looking to get back into this after being out for about two years now and was wondering if anyone would throw me an invite and the info i need to get signed up to RPS holdings if its on the first page though ill just pick it up there

hoping to chat to you guys online soon

You just need to send a message to hoarr in-game or join the RPS community channel.