Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyComa View Post
    What exactly is going on, my good man?
    Honestly? Not a clue. Our landlords are -A- and they've been wanting Wicked Creek for awhile. But you know how it is in null sec, nothing is exactly stable and if Goonswarm gives them a headache then they're going to want to move a lot of their people close to the North, leaving Wicked Creek empty. Then someone comes in, kicks them out and we pay rent to them. It's a cycle the Fuher has seen and gone through on several occasions.

He only told me this because I asked him if we're going to finally use that thousand people to good use, aka no longer be renters, he said he's not interested in rocking the boat at the moment because he doesn't know how stable the situation with the landlords are. He thinks there's going to be a shitstorm eventually, which is why most of the new people are PvP people. I'm looking forward to a shitstorm, been ages since I last got into fleet operations that didn't involve just myself in a stealth bomber.

I should be in game in the next week or two. Going to come in with a PLEX to get a Tengu because ratting in a Legion sucks and I need to pay for my subscription in game now. Don't have the moneh anymore.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Activated Node
    We've been recently hunting in sov nullsec and lemme tell you something, those dudes are bad. ie: http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13445656

Wow....just wow....That's an awesome KM but dude, that's pathetic performance. NC...to be honest I don't know what to think of NC. I've never gone up against them and I've never seen them around. Although from what little I know most nullsec alliances don't care for them it seems.

Very nice kill though Dude should be smart :P Well, I hope to be back soon. I'm really looking forward to it. Plan to spend a week carebearing it up to get the Plex and whatever money, and after that do some solo PvP. Going to change my skills soon for the Curse. I can already get into one and I have all the good stuff, except the drones. One thing I'm missing. After that I'm going to have a blast

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Activated Node
    Good luck bro. Too bad you're in the wrong place

Obscure Node
    I dont know whats going on but I'd like to give this a shot. Could someone PM me with a buddy invite? I like spaceships.

/got one now, thanks!
    Last edited by What.; 26-05-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by What. View Post
    I dont know whats going on but I'd like to give this a shot. Could someone PM me with a buddy invite? I like spaceships.
    Done! Sent you a pm, will need your e-mail to send the invite. Hit us up in RPS Community and when you sub, i'll give you half of the Plex won from the buddy system

Done! Sent you a pm, will need your e-mail to send the invite. Hit us up in RPS Community and when you sub, i'll give you half of the Plex won from the buddy system

Making a killing, one half plex at a time. Like a boss.

Also I'd like to think I'm in the right place :P Why, what does RPS Holdings do now, while I've been gone?

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Activated Node
    We kick ass and chew bubblegum! And we're out of ass...

..actually that's not true. We have loads of ass :P

Dude, we're a small gang pvp focused corp, so you know, go out in small groups, swarm a ~leet pvper~ (http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13423212), have some laughs (http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13423202) and learn in the process!

We kick ass and chew bubblegum! And we're out of ass...

..actually that's not true. We have loads of ass :P

Dude, we're a small gang pvp focused corp, so you know, go out in small groups, swarm a ~leet pvper~ (http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13423212), have some laughs (http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13423202) and learn in the process!
    That's awesome, and best of luck But I'm happy where I am :P I'll keep you guys in mind though in the future @__@

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Activated Node
    sure. but once you're back you should tag along for one of our roams

sure. but once you're back you should tag along for one of our roams
    Sounds like a good plan I'd like that, definately Do you guys fly any particular ships for roams, or just whatever?

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Activated Node
    When did y'all get into Clockwork Pineapple? GROON is cool.

Activated Node
    we mostly fly kitchen sink fleets because those are the funniest. also a lot of new recruits, always, so we have enought meatsh.. er i mean tackle.

we mostly fly kitchen sink fleets because those are the funniest. also a lot of new recruits, always, so we have enought meatsh.. er i mean tackle.
    A wall of meatsh...shit...tackle is awesome Well, I'm thinking of resubbing today ^_^ I like to fly small and fast, and call my ships inapporpriate names :P

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I've always wanted to get properly into Eve Online but never gotten past the trial periods of the 21 days. I just sort of get sick of staring at Evemon and wondering "When will I be able to have fun?" - it seems to take forever before you can be good enough to do fun stuff like, I don't know, fly out into 0.0 and be a pirate or etc. Some people I've spoken to about this even said I'd need 2 accounts if I wanted to go and be an outlaw. Crazy.

On another note, do any of you guys have experience using covert ops / black ops ships? Are they worth it? Fun to fly? That's perhaps what I'd aim for if I started, but I know it'd take me untold months to get to such a stage, which is what prevents me from subbing.

Activated Node
    Sidian,

Covops frigs can be yours quite quickly - that includes a stealth bomber. Of course having good skills takes time. The black ops, however, is a whole different beast...

Also, we're not ebil piwates. We kill stuff because we like to, not because we have to pay the bills. Give it a try!

Hi guys,

Thinking of coming back to EVE Online, I haven't played in about a year and to be honest can't even remember my account details. I never got too far into it (I think up to a Retriever as a miner and some missions etc) But I thought I'd register and post here since I'd like to play with some decent mature folks doing whatever I can to help. I'll probably just make a new account so if someone wants to refer me go ahead

I play from Australia so +10 GMT, hopefully there's some activity in the corp around that time. I used to play with a fair few UK folks at night in my old accounts corp (Long disbanded).

Plan to start playing tomorrow letting the client DL tonight. Let me know I'd love to get right back into it.

Cheers.

Activated Node
    PM me your e-mail so i can send an invite!

Sent a PM your way mate, I'll be on tomorrow for a good chunk of the day just doing tutorials again and refreshing myself with the game. Coodu will be my character name.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Coodu View Post
    Sent a PM your way mate, I'll be on tomorrow for a good chunk of the day just doing tutorials again and refreshing myself with the game. Coodu will be my character name.
    Sent the invite, find us at RPS Community!