Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Amen dude, good times

Obscure Node
    So I've been reading RPS for some time, but haven't joined the forums until now; I realize RPSH isn't taking new applicants for the time being, but I figured I'd introduce myself. I just started up with EVE a week ago on a trial account and dove into a paid subscription a couple days ago. I did try it out way back in... late 2005 I think, but gave up at some point during the trial period. I chalked it up to what seemed to be somewhat repetitive gameplay, though a large part of that is my own fault. This time around, inspired by some more recent stories I've read, as well as a conversation with one of my buddies thinking about getting into it, I decided to do EVE the right way... PvP. Or at least the right way to keep me interested. So, since deciding to actually play, I've been soaking up guides and information online (been working my way through the ISK 3.0, as well as a neat pirating guide I found through the EVE forums) and starting to consider joining a corp. That said, I'd been searching back through old RPS posts with EVE tags, and discovered this corp. Sounds pretty cool, given that it's newb friendly, and generally speaking, I don't comment often, but I always get a good vibe from the RPS community.

So that's all a long way of introducing my level of skill, which is essentially none. I've been working on training skills, but haven't really done much PvP yet. I'll jump into the chat channel at some point as well, but thought it might do well to say hi here first.

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to throw in what I've found to be a fun soundtrack while playing: the Tron Legacy soundtrack.
    Last edited by nindustrial; 15-07-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Good to hear from you nindustrial!

At the moment the corp is in the midst of sorting out logistical nightmares related to moving systems. Given this, I am not sure how recruitment will look in the near future. I trust that we will soon be ready to open up gain. But seeing as my computer is at the moment fried I am not sure what the corp has said about this recently.

Perhaps one of the in-space people can shed some light on the situation!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    At the moment the corp is in the midst of sorting out logistical nightmares related to moving systems.
    Again? Auctorita lasted what, a couple of months? D: So much dramallama
    Unacosamedarisa: Egg, kiss me, you're beautiful.

It was a pretty drama-free disbanding. Perhaps it was the lack of drama that caused it. A pity!
    BobHound - EVE Online

That is indeed a shame. I'll keep a spying eye on the forums (or should I say maze of internet words? Beehive.. /o\) and probably resub after you find another place to dick about in.

Obscure Node
    Yes Auctorita disbanded, not due to drama, there were aloota deciding factors in disbanding the alliance which i will not discuss here.
    But as a side note RPSH is again free to do whatever the hell we want. As soon as logistics and all get sorted we will be recruiting again. So look for inviteds to go out again come Monday July 18. Again we will be doin the old policy of inviting no more than 5 pilots at a time. This is so our vetern pilots can get to know the new guys and the new pilots can get the attention they deserve.

There is nothing worse for a bitter vet trying to teach 20 guys the same thing at the same time. this is due to some ppl need special attention some areas of the pvp game, whilst others need attention other areas.

Hello everyone,
    I have been talking to kaahz and he said I should introduce myself on here. I am thinking about apply for the corp as the one I am in now has been getting stale. The past year has been interesting (both in and out of game), however, In game I have been through both BHA and MH alliance breakups....I have fought RedStar, Evoke, PL, and Goons...long story short...I am tired of the large scale war and constantly defending sov. I am just looking to harass ratters and run missions for a while. I have been playing EvE since 2009 and my main is sitting at a little over 15mil sp (mostly in combat areas). My name in Xandila in game. Any questions or Objections to me joining should I decide to leave my current corp and be a free agent?

Obscure Node
    o/ all
    recuitment is now open
    ill run it in 2 week blocks wear we accept 5-7 new people and teach them the basic then repeat it again in 2 weeks time
    we have 3 space avalible for this block

please put some writing in yore application. other wise it will be rejected

zellbrigen yore more than welcome we will have mix of old and new players hear

Obscure Node
    Hey Doc and all--

Have the last 3 spots been filled up? I'm interested in joining and have been hanging out in the public channel (more like lingering... haha) and you guys seem like some hep cats.

In-game name: Prentice Pirate

About ma' character: ~3 month old player. Right now just building up my wallet by exploring in low-sec. Interested in getting into PVP. Skilled to fly rifters, arbitrators, and the vengeance. More than willing to be expendable tackle Willing to learn about all aspects of the game.

Obscure Node
    all full atm moment robot wrestler but we will be open again in 2 weeks time

Righty ho then, CCP just emailed me with 5 days free game time and a special offer on my first month when reactivating my account - so, I'm back. However, it appears that I've been removed from the corp during my downtime, which is fair enough. But, um, can I come back? I played with you guys for just under 2 months in the spring, and I'm on the verge of being skilled for a 'cane. I've been through all the induction stuff that comes with a new player joining the corp already, so I'm not sure if the recruitment cap applies to me. Thanks

Obscure Node
    Can't imagine it being a problem, just supplicate yourself properly in the application.
    Archer Vegari in Eve Online.
    Archer Vegas in Bad Company 2.
    Nihilille in other random games.

Obscure Node
    ya thats no prob if you have already been in the corp.

Spai's sappin' mah sentry.

-Nim

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    In the Moustache Twirling Space Cads we just kind of assumed everyone in RPSH was a spai, except the mighty Captain Bread Face of course. All RPSHing around, spaiing on each other...

Hello peeps!

RPSH will as of Friday be letting in some new recruits again.

As doc no longer had the time to be CEO, he has left us for greener pastures. Along with him, some of the vets.

But from the ashes rises a phoenix, and RPSH continues with its noob training agenda. So at the moment, I BobHound, am CEO of RPSH and with our bunch of new and old people we continue to make the universe less safe, albeit probably mostly for ourselves.

So, if you're looking to try out EVE and give the grim loop of clone deaths a try, look no further than RPSH, the true home if interenet heroes, in spaceships!

/Bob
    BobHound - EVE Online

If you're thinking of joining, let us know. Most of us would be happy to give you a 21 day free trial via the buddy program and split the reward with you.
    --

Activated Node
    Too all noobs out there, do not fear! The noob squad is very active and freaking awesome. And since most of us are complete idiots 90% of the time and are AFK the other 10%, you don't need to be afraid of being caught doing something stupid yourself!!

My Eve days are probably over, but I could donate some stuff to RPSH the next time a free weekend comes up. I'm not the wealthiest guy around, but I should still have a battleship in Jita and other stuff lying around and some funds to donate to the cause. Who should I contact in that case?