Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Intense game that has deep combat system, PVP with consequences, great bunch of lads in StateCorp, but I don't have the time to put into it right now. :( Best I can muster is an hour or so before bedtime for my gaming right now.

Obscure Node
    Well after reading about it for the last few months, I signed up for both Pep and here, still going thru tuts, i'll hop into the channel after that. How are things going?

Good. About to do funtime research. :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

ooooh.. the RPS corporation is the biggest, together with another one. (though only recently)

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/~gargaj/
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Finished up the tuts last night, I'll hop into the channel later tonight. Any tips or suggestions on what to do next?

All tips and hints will be given ingame of what to do.

But now: Huge update coming on the 30th of may! Yay! Player Built Settlements! Etc!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

ooooh... STC needs your skills! Some old corp players from The Olden Beta Days have returned in force, polarising the server to the point where its probably going to be an all out server war against them. Fun is to be had!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

- Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Activated Node
    So how's things going for RPS perpetuum? Or does it have another name? And what's the policy on newbs? Are you guys holding sov, involved in politics, or just chilling around shooting stuff?

Definitely involved in a little bit of everything. Statecorp is the name of the RPS corporation, and we are having teh funs. Just join the RPS channel and someone from our side will pick you up :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Activated Node
    How many dudes in the corp? Do you guys have a "no Eve bitters allowed" policy? :-)

Nope, otherwise the corp wouldnt have been founded at all.

We were one of the largest corps in the game, until the russians came back that is. Dont know our exact number, but atleast 20+
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Activated Node
    Ok.. i'll check the trial out and there's a good probability you guys will have to teach me how to pew pew with robots!

Oh btw stupid question.. I'll do a lot of reading on the game, but is there anything like a plex? As in can i pay sub with in-game monnies? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that's not the case, but just wanted to double check.

Well, some STC members prefer paying for that themselves, but its purely on a private basis.

Anyhow, weve got a few new things for you guys!

- STC was the second corp, after the zergy CIR mass production guys, to establish a gamma island base!
    It was a Hit & Run affair, but we got what we wanted, and the mission was a total success!
    - STC infiltrated a well defended player built structure and razed what we could before their response fleet arrived. All in all, a succesful operation and Perpetuum history.
    - STC is always looking for more gentlemanly players, because thats just the way we fly.

Basically, if you want to join a classy corporation, this is your ticket in. And if not, see you on the other side! :D
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 02-07-2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: SPELING AND GRAMER
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Well, some STC members prefer paying for that themselves, but its purely on a private basis.

Anyhow, weve got a few new things for you guys!

- STC was the second corp, after the zergy CIR mass production guys, to establish a gamma island base!
    It was a Hit & Run affair, but we got what we wanted, and the mission was a total success!
    - STC infiltrated a well defended player built structure and razed what we could before their response fleet arrived. All in all, a succesful operation and Perpetuum history.
    - STC is always looking for more gentlemanly players, because thats just the way we fly.

Basically, if you want to join a classy corporation, this is your ticket in. And if not, see you on the other side! :D
    Sorry for the NECRO but I know STC is still around in perpetuum and doing well I might say. Any chance we will see another story. They are coming up on a one year mark.

there is something worth investing, but keep in mind that its the same old "Waiting to get better so you can fit more/better stuff" and "social politics".

aka. REDS vs STC.

that being said, Tux, the current CEO, is an allround fucking nice guy. And the US team is such a joy to play with. If you are interested in starting perp online, STC is the best group to do exactly that with.

(also, theyre super powerful and helpful to new players ;D)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Yes we are still playing!! If anyone is interested please contact Martha Stuart, Burial, or Shadowphile in game. If you are looking for a corp to play with, PM me or shoot me an email in game and we will get you all set up. We are a friendly bunch, and most helpful to new players. We have players playing in all Time zones. So if anyone is interested drop me a line. its a great game, a little ruff around the edges and a STEEP learning curve, but if you are looking for a complex game in the vein of EVE, then I would recommend giving this one a go.
    Last edited by Martha Stuart; 09-12-2013 at 03:27 PM.