Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    As per Jim's latest diary - http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...-in-perpetuum/ - we're still going strong, and always happy for new players to come join us.

Perpetuum has a 15-day free trial - http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Registration:Details and you can find us by joining the RPS chat channel in game.

How nice is the tradeskilling?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

I'd like to give this game a try. Been interested in other MMOs besides Eve Online. I'll probably create a trial account soon, or in the summer, due to college exams.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Well, created a free trial and gave it a go. Got accepted in the corp, joined, and then got kicked in the space of ten minutes with no explanation. I'm not upset or anything. Thanks for your time lads.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by mentor07825 View Post
    Well, created a free trial and gave it a go. Got accepted in the corp, joined, and then got kicked in the space of ten minutes with no explanation. I'm not upset or anything. Thanks for your time lads.
    Mistake, I guess?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Mistake, I guess?
    Dunnno. I asked in RPS channel what's up and I got no reply. Still, it's all good. Thanks for the brief time.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Well Im in, looking fun so far. Going for an industrial/mining thing, as I dont know how long Ill be playing. (if only the fifteen days for free, or somesuch)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Well Im in, looking fun so far. Going for an industrial/mining thing, as I dont know how long Ill be playing. (if only the fifteen days for free, or somesuch)
    Yeah, I was the same wasy as well. Even though I will have the money for it in the future I had several problems with the game design. Among a few other things.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by mentor07825 View Post
    Yeah, I was the same wasy as well. Even though I will have the money for it in the future I had several problems with the game design. Among a few other things.
    Well, if you want to team up mining/producing stuff, Im on there as QuantaCat
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Well, if you want to team up mining/producing stuff, Im on there as QuantaCat
    Thanks for the offer :) I'm there as Darth Brole :)

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Stick with the RPS channel - Someone is usually in there most times - but it can be hit or miss depending on the night. We'll get you in, I promise. Also - you can message Deathmonkey in game and I'll make sure I get you in.

Obscure Node
    I'm very interested in giving this game a try!

Question: When you log off, can other players actively working against you (if they are so inclined to do)? Like, is the world persistent in that it's advantageous to have a global group to play with so as to have someone on to watch your stuff while you've gone to sleep, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Operatives View Post

Question: When you log off, can other players actively working against you (if they are so inclined to do)? Like, is the world persistent in that it's advantageous to have a global group to play with so as to have someone on to watch your stuff while you've gone to sleep, etc?
    Yes, and there is an active US population in the corp already.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Quote Originally Posted by Operatives View Post

Your stuff is safe when you're gone. The Corporation may own a persistent outpost that can be taken while you are logged off, but it takes days for the rival corporations to do that - so there's plenty of time to log and and defend it!

Yes and the really important stuff you can put at neutral alpha outposts, that dont ever give away your stuff.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Obscure Node
    So I finally took the plunge and downloaded the client, gonna do the tutorials as quick as a bunny and then join the RPS channel. Wish me luck, this is my first MMO :)

Obscure Node
    State corp are good guys, but if you are looking for experience you are more then happy to apply in-game to NeBs.

Hm. The only question is, DO WE WANT YOUR ADVICE, EH? EHH??? :D

Anyhow. I suck at combat, its official. If I only brought my demob...
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Just started up the trial. Running through training assignments. Seems very quiet though!

Yay, another update. Please join STC, we always need potential good fighters or industrials!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications