InMomentum PWYW & alpha-fund Dilogus, Digital Arrow's upcoming ARPG

Was hoping to see this on the RPS frontpage, but the deal might be over by the time the crew get back.
    So RPS-favoured platformer InMomentum, plus its soundrack, is going for $whatever here for the next few days to raise funds for their next project, an ARPG called Dilogus, as well as donating to Child's Play. If they get their target, $7,500, contributors will receive:
    the Dilogus-The Winds of War Insider Bonus which includes special access to Dilogus as it develops, including concept art, level designs, music, prototypes and Pre-Release of the game before it officially launches!
    They haven't made much of a dint on their target yet, though, and only about 100 hours remain.

Network Hub
    There's also Bob Came In Pieces (RPS WIT here): http://groupees.net/ludosity. I don't think either one will reach the target, but it seems both are worth a try.

It's a shame Ludosity's deal is making so little money. BCiP's a great game and AFAICT this is meant to fund development of their next game. Then again they've broken the cardinal rule of bundling which is give steam keys, and BCiP is 75% off until Jan 2 :(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    They're both relatively low profile games, and single games rather than a bundle. People also seem weirdly resistant to buying games they can't activate on Steam.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    I think BCiP is in the long tail phase and it is hard to drum up interest in a game that is already about two years old.

And this is not the first time that either of them have been sold as part of a special pricing thing elsewhere. BCiP was bundled with some mp3 album over a year ago. InMomentum was just in a bundle recently. And BCiP has been in numerous digital store sales.

Well there's plenty of reasons for this lack of success. Many sites covering indie games are working part time during the holidays, a huge number of people obsessing over the GGP, the choice of moving the offer into the holidays proper, and so on.

But less than 100$ in a week? it's not even crumbs. I'm also a bit puzzled that the Dilogus offer has been less unsuccessful. Ittle Dew appears to be much closer to release whereas all I could find about Dilogus is basically just a rough teaser. Besides inMomentum having less favorable reviews than BCiP, it's also been on IndieGala just weeks ago in a much more attractive bundle.

Oh well, I'll just shut up now, I don't want to get it more rant-y that it probably already sounds.