Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Obscure Node
    Game 4 is over - I betrayed my way to 1st place. Thanks to my happy sidekick, Body By Cake.

Game 1: Over.
    Big THANKS to Timmeister for being a stalwart ally troughout the whole game.
    Big SORRY to nerflek, who I led to believe I had no relation with Timm. The result was a "planned" assault on him, which led to nerflek getting burned.
    Big ??? to Sanbox for getting AI controlled mid-game and never logging back.
    Big O.O for Coccyx who gave up right at the end, just focusing his fleets on our border, not attacking but just keeping whatever position he managed to achieve...
    Result: 1st place - Dragon Master ^-^
    2nd place - Timmeister
    3rd place - Coccyx
    Not bad for a 25 and a half days game.

Obscure Node
    Yeah was a great experience. If you could check my new thread for trying to compile the logs that would be great.

And I wrote a little thing up about the game here: http://mmgaming.net/index.php/2012/0...-pride-review/

Would just like to point out that Game 3 is still going but Yushi is set to slowly win some time in the next week or so.

Edit: Also I was wondering whereabouts will you guys be planning on posting your diaries/logs/thoughts of your various games? If you have any.
    You may want to check out http://MMGaming.net

LEEEEEERROOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIINS!!!

Network Hub
    I kinda gave up after I failed to get Timmeister to ally against you, Dragon master. I had no hope of defeating you without his aid, you would have overwhelmed me in hours. Do you know, during the entirety of the game I never betrayed anyone and never got betrayed myself? It made everything a tad stale, actually, resulting in me not writing much. I'll do something roughly summing up what went down, but I doubt it will make for interesting reading; all I did was fight with swubb. Ah well, at least I won that war.

Obscure Node
    Yes, Dragon Master had me fooled right up until the end.. However, it was a fun experience and I look forward to reading all your diaries. Oh and if you didn't already know, I was the one feeding Swubb technology, Coccyx. He was too nice of a guy not to, some really fun roleplaying had there.

I may or may not have slipped swubb some technology as well..hmm, can't quite remember. :P
    Coccyx, I owe it to your position. You had the least natural enemies of us all. I'm on the other extreme, I had to backstab/sway/deal with/lie to/missinform/roleplay and wage war with everyone around me(apart from Tim) lest I get devoured by all those friendly individuals around me. This can tax oneself and, while not getting tired from it, it made me paranoid of wasting all the work I had to do, especially at the very end. Being in the middle is not the sweetest cup of tea, dear future/past players.

Obscure Node
    Note that Game 5 still needs people - scroll back in this thread for specifics.

That's game 3 over. Congrats to Yushi.

Hey everyone! I would like to send this message to anyone who was in the First and the Third Neptune's Pride game. Me and Timmeister are going to posting our diaries of the events of our respective games on our blog: http://MMGaming.net and I was wondering that if you have any notes or a diary of any sort, could you please send that to us so we could post your experiences alongside ours?

It would be much appreciated!

Network Hub
    I've sent my notes to your website's email and look forward to reading them alongside everyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
    I've sent my notes to your website's email and look forward to reading them alongside everyone else's.
    I saw them yesterday evening and informed Timmeister. We're each sorting out the diaries/logs for our individual games so you'll see your's when he starts posting. At the moment though, nobody else has got back to us so we're going to give them some time to check their inboxes before posting.

Cheers though, I personally enjoyed reading your experiences!

Network Hub
    What's a happening?

Hello thread o/

I just joined Game 5, be afraid of the space turtles slooow and not too scary wrath. But dont be too afraid, we are not very dangerous tbh.

Oh i just now realised, that the thread had been dormant for 2 weeks. Well, ill just hope Game 5 gets its last two players.
    Last edited by DeVadder; 21-02-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Network Hub
    I've posted before on the general kindness thread, but does anyone reading this have any spare Neptune's pride credits lying around? I'm trying to set up a game for me and 5 friends (6 total)

A friend of mine is premium there because of Blight. Check your inbox.

Obscure Node
    Hey RPS fans,

I'm the developer of Neptune's Pride.

I was thinking of running a Kick-starter for a game that was a cross between NP and Advanced Wars.

It would have the high level stagey and diplomacy of NP with the low level tactical play of AW.

Would you back it?

You can respond here or in this dedicated thread.

Cheers,

Jay