Hybrid View

The Extreme Sports thread

Hello all, I'm always interested to learn of others who enjoy 'extreme' sports, so post if you participate in one, are a fan of one or take an interest in getting started on an extreme sport.

Myself, I longboard, which is essentially skateboarding on roads, down hills and occasionally in bowls. I ride a Lush Kuni 2010 with Sabre 190mm trucks, Abec7 bearings and Lush Acid-drop wheels. I'm looking at either getting some Cult Classics or Orangatang in-heats as replacement wheels, as the Acid drops are a bit poor for slides.

Dunno, I go skiing sometimes, is that extreme? Is longboarding extreme? Don't you just roll down hills?
    RPS Arma 2 community server!
    Join us for tacticlol manshootery, explosions and helicopter crashes.

Extremeness of any extreme sport is defined from the "inside", not from the outside :)

I've done competitive paintball since mid-90's, not the woodsball kind but the other one. I've burned out with it a bit so I'm taking a break for this season but it's literally the most fun you can have with your pants on. There's nothing better than shooting people in the head and bragging about it to them afterwards :D

Okay, lets not be ridiculous, paintball is not an extreme sport.
    RPS Arma 2 community server!
    Join us for tacticlol manshootery, explosions and helicopter crashes.