Network Hub

Strike Vector - Insane Multiplayer

Well I finally took the plunge even though it has a small multiplayer base, and been playing a few games online. As far as fast paced goes, this game might of gone a wee bit too far on that.

It's indeed unforgiven and highly skilled players will be at the frag limit while you celebrate your wonderful score of 2...

Fun though.

I think I'm getting too old for this kind of games.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by strange headache View Post
    I think I'm getting too old for this kind of games.
    I feel ya, use to dream about this type of game. Now that I play it, it physically exhausts me lol...
    A fun thing about the game is when you get shot, you turn into a flaming projectile basically, so with some luck you can accidentally crash into someone.

Also had the mis-pleasure of getting hit by my own homing rocket...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    My problem with it is, I'm kinda not buying Indie Multiplayer Titles without Bots anymore. They have a tendency to die out really really fast and leave a great game in a completely unplayable state. The moment it has bots, I'll happily buy it.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by theForged View Post
    My problem with it is, I'm kinda not buying Indie Multiplayer Titles without Bots anymore. They have a tendency to die out really really fast and leave a great game in a completely unplayable state. The moment it has bots, I'll happily buy it.
    Bots would of been great, but I cannot even see AAA publishers implementing a competent bot for a game like this even with a reasonable budget.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well, even a moba (what does that even stand for?) or DOTA type AI or game mode is better than nothing. MP only, ever, is a lot to ask for in some instances.
    It is a technical difference, but's there none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalBen View Post
    Well, even a moba (what does that even stand for?) or DOTA type AI or game mode is better than nothing. MP only, ever, is a lot to ask for in some instances.
    Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. It exists not to call every moba a DOTA-like game:P If i remember correctly old Gaben didn't even know what moba would stand for and used to call this kind of games Action RTS (ARTS).

Network Hub
    Well one thing is for certain, you won't find another multiplayer experience like it.

Network Hub
    New Gamemode announced for 28th Feb

Hey mercenaries !

Here is an apcoming game mode we are working on, who will be available at the end of March.

The principle is simple: set of two teams that attack / defend a huge bomber whose mission destroyed the camp attackers.

The mode is carried out in stages to destroy different parts of the bomber (control tower, shield, nuclear missiles etc ...) as quickly as possible.

Here are the first visual search Bomber!

http://paul.chadeisson.fr/BOMBER_05.jpg

We will keep you informed here about the next updated for this mode!

Cheers

Hellofdaymn - Ragequit Corporation
    Grammar, French devs...

I also see mention of releasing the mapping tools (essentially access to the UDK -editor)
    Game is indeed starting to look more and more worthwhile.

And the new level, Sanctuary.

From what i've seen it gets really twitchy on later stages just like quake. Maybe the general cold feel concerns the camera handling. I'm not sold on loadouts/weapons and perks, but it seems they managed to get a lot of stuff into the game. The rocket frags while chasing feel, third/first person, dodges, open maps etc. Can't be worse than multiplatform shooters.

meh i' ll just post a vid
    Last edited by Wenz; 19-02-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Network Hub
    Instagib might be a possibility in the future it seems.
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/246700...8653629620424/

Network Hub
    I call it...The Unicorn!

Network Hub
    It's on sale along with Race the sun, Guns of Icarus for $10
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

But there's like 20 minutes remaining...