Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Just a warning, but the console releases of All Star Racing Transformed has proven some...interesting spoilers. You have to go out of your way to find them, but if you are interested in not finding them out, just avoid any Sonic/Sega orientated places. I have had a look and for the most part, they're thoroughly excellent. PC version looks like it may have the best secret characters through sheer audacity alone. Character spoilers: Team Fortress 2 vehicle and...Shogun: Total War?! Super Secret character spoiler for final unlock (?) that you may want to completely blank out on: SEGA! Play as the Daytona car on road, Afterburner Jet in the air and A BLOODY DREAMCAST CONTROLLER IN THE WATER!It's beautiful. To top it off, transformations are occasionally accompanied with the classic "Seeeee-gaaaaa" or the Saturn's "SEGA!" shout. Music that I've heard from the clips as well seems to be nothing short of fantastic. It looks and looks-like-it-plays like a properly fun arcade game.

In actually getting it, that remains up in the air. Still no PC release date, but I checked Amazon and Play and both have it down for 21 too (this is 4 cheaper than the console releases too, apart from the WiiU due to New Console Tax). No idea if this will be retail or digital or both.

All in all, it's looking like a very fun game, probably worth the initial asking price too.

I also found this. It's a bit different, but still enjoyable. I hope you like Sonic 2 music. (And if you don't, you're wrong!)
    Last edited by The JG Man; 15-11-2012 at 04:27 AM.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

PC date for Sonic Adventure 2 confirmed as 19th November.

Woo!
    Give me steam and how you feel to make it real.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    ABOUT MOTHERF'ING DAMN TIME!! Source?

Edit: ok, found the source, SEGA's Twitter account:

"Sonic Adventure 2 & Battle Mode DLC is coming to PC Digital Download on Monday, November 19th in HD widescreen & with all-new bonus content!"

All-new bonus content?! As in, different from the console versions? The hell?
    Last edited by Rauten; 17-11-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    All-new bonus content?! As in, different from the console versions? The hell?[/FONT][/COLOR]
    I think it's just an unclearly worded reference towards the bonus interview videos that come with the re-release (and which weren't in the original, hence all new.

So excited though. Might not get it straight away - only just got Darksiders 2 and I want to focus on that for now - but got to play the console re-release at a friend's place a week ago and it turned me into a giddy mush. Definitely in my shopping bag after I've finished Death's Adventures in Unclear Exposition Land.
    Last edited by Flint; 17-11-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    I think it's just an unclearly worded reference towards the bonus interview videos that come with the re-release (and which weren't in the original, hence all new.
    Yeah, that makes more sense. Still, absolute insta-buy for me.

I almost feel unclean for posting in here and not wanting SA2. I feel this is a case of someone feeling guilty for something they shouldn't be, even though I've never played SA2.

SA2 now out on Steam for 6. Battle DLC for 2.

Urgh. Urgh and I haven't even played it.

I recommend skipping the Battle DLC, unless you really want more forgettable multiplayer stuff (although Chao Karate is more fun than Chao Races, admittedly). It's not even a fraction as good as the DX update for the first Adventure.

Bought it anyway already, even though I've no plans to start playing it immediately. I just wanted to own it... !

Bought it, started it, making my way through the Dark side story. ALL EMBLEMS SHALL BE MINE!!

Asked Sega on Twitter when Transformed was coming out on PC. No details, yet. I've seen murmurings of it perhaps not being till early 2013 (January, maybe?). If it's the same as Sonic CD, we'll be waiting a bit.