Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Just finished Generations' main story, only about 24% done with the actual content. Not sure what upgrades I want but it's hard to knock super sonic.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    It's easier to get S ranks being good at the level and having a variety of power-ups rather than just Super Sonic. That said, you can't do this without Super Sonic, so it has its perks.

Anyhow, I completely forgot to mention my progress with the Unleased mod recently. Mostly 'completed', with 7 of the 9 levels fully complete (so that's 6 + tutorial, and by complete I mean S ranked and 5 red rings). I can't say I ever really annihilated the S rank times like I did in Generations, but then that was the point.

Windmill Isle

Dragon Road (although the demo certainly helped)

Rooftop Run (FORTY POINTS(!!!) and bonus Sonic Blur)

Jungle Joyride (this took hours, but was so, so incredibly worth it)

Cool Edge too. Not a big fan of Arid Sands and Empire City, so haven't really tried much with them so far. Bonus picture of Classic Sonic being extremely cool.