Failure to Login to main site

Greetings merry gentlemen. I have been having a spot of bother with logging into the main RPS site. I of course click "Login" and proceed to fill out my details to the letter, however upon hitting enter and whatnot I go back to the main page only I'm not logged in and I still can't blooming comment. I have tried deleting cookies and various other things but to no avail and I don't really want to go and set up yet another email account to re-register on the site. Any ideas? Thank you in advance fellow forumites.

Network Hub
    Sorry I can't help you but have the same problem here, I've been signed up to the main page for months, and can never properly log in or comment.

I've also tried deleting cookies, and have tried chrome (my main browser), firefox and even IE, nothing works. A google search returns some similar issues with the wordpress cms, so it could be something there, or maybe our main page accounts are flagged as a spambot or something by mistake?

For reference: Win7 64 Ultimate, Chrome browser.

Do you have any anti-malware/virus/whatever software running? Is so, tried turning them off? Just wild guessing.

Network Hub
    Yep, I actually installed firefox clean, and loaded up IE that I'd not even used before. Also deactivated adblock on chrome, deleted all cookies. Tried everything, and have done a few times. I've remained baffled for months.

Edit: Just tried with windows security essentials disabled, no change. That's everything off.

edit2: If any admin types could have a quick look to see if I'm mistakenly flagged as a spam bot or similar, that would be great. Username on the front page is bobbyfizz.
    Last edited by BobbyFizz; 25-01-2012 at 04:14 PM.