Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by riadsala View Post
    I'm essentially dead. I expect UIm to take out my castle this turn or next.
    Ulm? Do you mean Veinhelm? I'm the harmless one sitting in the middle of the map!

And I'll get on it as soon as I'm home tonight Jarvis, it's possible that I've submitted a turn file form a different game by mistake (which i've turn before in reverse)!

Expect it back in at about 7ish GMT!

You can make an AI take control of your nation instead of submitting a turn if that's the case.
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBoo View Post
    You can make an AI take control of your nation instead of submitting a turn if that's the case.
    I'll second this I don't mind waiting for the 5 day limit since that's what the vote came out for but everyone else has pretty consistently had their turns in a few days quicker - if your not enjoying it anymore and don't want to play out the side to it's defeat then turning it over to the AI will speed up the game for the rest of us.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Turn reloaded in dropbox!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    I'll second this I don't mind waiting for the 5 day limit since that's what the vote came out for but everyone else has pretty consistently had their turns in a few days quicker - if your not enjoying it anymore and don't want to play out the side to it's defeat then turning it over to the AI will speed up the game for the rest of us.
    oh, sorry. I've not been purposely stalling! I didn't realise everybody else was getting annoyed. Sorry

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by riadsala View Post
    oh, sorry. I've not been purposely stalling! I didn't realise everybody else was getting annoyed. Sorry
    That probably came out a bit too harsh, if you need the time you need the time - I like to have a large group of people in a game and that inherently brings slower games the larger the group. If your sticking around that's fine but I think this line
    "I'm essentially dead. I expect UIm to take out my castle this turn or next."
    just gave the impression that you weren't interested any more, if it becomes the case just let us know and we'll see you in the next game along - no one SHOULD play past their enjoyment afterall.

Edit:-
    Turn 17 up, riadsala having processed the turn I see you have gone AI - Just so you know it wasn't a requirement that you must go AI but an option for you to choose, If you do want to carry on let me know and i'll redo this turn.
    Last edited by Jarvis; 12-04-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Activated Node
    Hey guys. This seemed like the best place to drop in and say I'm interested in a game of Dom 3. I'll name drop so you know I'm legit...The Innocent. I hear he is hosting some games here for people and I'm in a game with him now. He gave me all his info for hosting and said he would host a game I set up if everyone wants to do it that way. Looks like some of the people in the game going on are getting out so I was just interested to see how many people wanted to start up a new game. I'd say I'm at a medium skill level.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge99 View Post
    Hey guys. This seemed like the best place to drop in and say I'm interested in a game of Dom 3. I'll name drop so you know I'm legit...The Innocent. I hear he is hosting some games here for people and I'm in a game with him now. He gave me all his info for hosting and said he would host a game I set up if everyone wants to do it that way. Looks like some of the people in the game going on are getting out so I was just interested to see how many people wanted to start up a new game. I'd say I'm at a medium skill level.
    Hey Wedge,

I'd totally be down for another game. I'm in 2 currently but I've got the time and doesn't involve over commiting :-)

I'm in one of Innocents games as well, not sure if it's the same one as you "SuperFantasticDom3" on dropbox?

Oh and FYI there is another Dom 3 Thread in relation to a different game over here: (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...22-Dominions-3) I believe they started earlier and are approaching end game so they've had quite a few knock outs etc.

Activated Node
    Hey Sarigs,

Yep that is the game I'm in. I'm in pretty much in the same spot as you but only have the one game I'm in :(. I'll head over to that thread and see if I can't get some more people involved. I can generate a bunch of maps too to get a good one for whatever size group we put together. I love our map in that game though and would love to play on it again :).

I'll join a new game as well!
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

I would be interested in the new game, hoping to make it to the top n-1 this time.

Activated Node
    Sweet, that's four that are interested so far. How many people do you guys want in the game. I like big ones but they can hold up sometimes due to people not sending in turns. I think maybe six minimum?

Network Hub
    I could handle another.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Aye this game we're doing 5 day turns but I'm really enjoying the faster 3 day turns lol.
    If I'm being honest I also prefer the fact that the other game is in game communication only as adds another level and makes diplomacy a lot more interesting :-)

Will be fun finding out who your playing as in the other game once it's over. It's really kicking off lol

Activated Node
    lol, just look at the contact info file in the DB folder. You be T'ien Ch'i fool :). So we have five and in short order so that's encouraging. I too like the faster 3 day turn limit myself. I also like how we set up the first 12 turns being two day limits with exceptions if people needed them.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    ........Damn you Pangaea......! And haven't you been single handedly holding off 4/5 nations since forever? :-P If thats medium skilled then I'm still firmly in the novice bracket lol!

Activated Node
    lol, well I can hold my own. Should be really interesting in the coming turns :). I hear horror stories from the Shrapnel forums about how ridiculous those guys are so that's why I say I'm medium skilled. Perhaps for this crowd I'm up there but now you are all going to gang up on me :(. I'm just glad that there seems to be tons of interest so this game might pick up pretty soon.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ditto, I'll join a new game. Wonder if I should give Jot another try.

Maybe try a nation that has more than 6 units/army that can actually hit the enemy. Attack 8/9 vs Defs of 11/12 is like 60-70% whiff rate. (Skinshifting also rocked your world when you did actually hit)
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Activated Node
    Hey Nullkigan,

You want in on this game? If you join up we'll have seven and probably be set unless people want to hold out for an eighth player. Seems like people have mostly played games together so this should be a good group. We can start the voting on the specifics of the game now if you guys want.