Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    Turn 7 is processed and 2h files for turn 8 have started coming in.

<Wondering whose black candles he's seeing in the south east>
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

Making sure riadsala didn't forget putting the turn (since he posted in the forum a day ago).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm on it.... was just waiting for an urgent communication from another player

Turn 9 is up! I processed the turn myself, so if there are any problems let me know.

Network Hub
    When I went in it showed everyone else being on turn 8 and mine on turn 9.

Redoing from mine it shows everyone on turn 9 like they should be.

If anyone else needs to process a turn they'll need to copy all of the files from the turn folder both other players previous turn file and the 2h files.
    Last edited by Jarvis; 02-03-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Weird, that's what I did O_o
    I think it's better to erase my folder and keep yours as the valid one, just in case. I'll redo my turn later (pythium should as well).

Network Hub
    Not entirely sure what happened then, i'll have to have a closer look next time.

Edit:

To unsully MasterBoo's name and sully my own, it seems I managed to operate on autopilot and overwrite other people's turn files with old ones.

The current turn 9 is valid.
    Last edited by Jarvis; 02-03-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Network Hub
    We've got all the files in but Bandar Log's file doesn't seem to have any orders, theres no - next to the nation and the program says not everyone's submitted a turn.

Fixed my turn, uploaded the previous one by accident (or was it???)

I am processing the turn again, since I won't be able to do my next turn until the next 24 hours. If there are problems, feel free to overwrite it like before :P

Got all turn 10's on Boo's files, looks good to go.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

That was a LOT of giants. Are they called a murder? A mountain? A club of giants?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Did you kill them all?

And, what's with the premptive aggression.

>Feels lonely under the sea<

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Don't worry boo, it just takes a while to build 8 diving helmets for each one of my hydras!

/Is joking
    /Is concerned he hasn't put enough points into construction to achieve this
    /Changes plans again....

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Gotta be honest guys, it's getting real old, this whole "get dicked over by the independent forces" thing. Not only have I had a strong force ground out last year by a excessive proportion of heavy calvary (way over the usual ratios) that sent be limping away but I've just had another slew of troops killed by the AI deciding to take a already heavily defended independent force and liberally sprinkling in a group of Gemmed-out Wind Master jokers who proceeded to throw Thunder Strikes and Orb Lightning about like it was going out of fashion. (Evocation 4 & 5 respectively for those keeping count at home)

Sod ya, you cheap trick AI swine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Gotta be honest guys, it's getting real old, this whole "get dicked over by the independent forces" thing. Not only have I had a strong force ground out last year by a excessive proportion of heavy calvary (way over the usual ratios) that sent be limping away but I've just had another slew of troops killed by the AI deciding to take a already heavily defended independent force and liberally sprinkling in a group of Gemmed-out Wind Master jokers who proceeded to throw Thunder Strikes and Orb Lightning about like it was going out of fashion. (Evocation 4 & 5 respectively for those keeping count at home)

Sod ya, you cheap trick AI swine.
    Heavy Cav happens, I've had three provinces of that and ONE with scouts. I don't see why you're complaining about the Wind Masters, though. That usually signifies a site where you can recruit them (or at least get gems).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    Heavy Cav happens, I've had three provinces of that and ONE with scouts. I don't see why you're complaining about the Wind Masters, though. That usually signifies a site where you can recruit them (or at least get gems).
    My experience has always been thats mage are random and have no bearing on the magic sites in the area, Bloodhenge Druids being a prime example, and only the basic units types (Heavy/light/calvalry) can be used as a indication on whats in the province. I'll be happy to be proved wrong but either way Painful Evo spells vs Low MR Ulm troops still picking themselves after a previous set back does not make for a happy time.

Also the Heavy Cav thing they were expected but they are usualy about half a dozen to a dozen supported by the bulk being infantry this was just a flood of knights with a couple of foot soldiers to trick me into thinking it was a balanced force!

I think Blood Henge Druids, Vine Ogres and Vampires are special but every other time you encounter mages in a province it's because they're able to be produced there? Admittedly you usually run into an oddly powerful variant (like 3x N2D1 who spam skeletons amongst tribesmen with N1/10%D1 shamen, or aforementioned A2 lightning spammers hitting A3 spells through gems)

One of the provinces near me was 20 Heavy Cav 10 Heavy inf 20 bows. I'd have had a second expansion party out long ago otherwise. The moment I saw the Heavy Cav descriptor I decided to leave the province alone until I could come back to it later. The others were only 6-10 HC and only killed 100-150ish gold of troops each.

Your MR should be increased by your dominion, right? Probably drain as Ulm? Still, when your guys cost 20+ a pop I can imagine it's frustrating. My primary troops are 25-100 gold each but haven't really had the sky dropped on them yet.