Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Not that I can think of, I've not actually played Late Age before so I've no idea what its like!

I've never tried LA so can't tell. Banning more factions would leave us to pick only 10 nations though :P
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hey up Wedge, just outta interest what sort of time scale are the thinking for getting nations together/pretenders in etc?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Hey up Wedge, just outta interest what sort of time scale are the thinking for getting nations together/pretenders in etc?
    Hey up Sarigs :). I was hoping to hear from riadsala on the rules but he hasn't responded yet and he hasn't been on the forums. Let's do the pick three factions and randomize the outcomes for people that choose the same nations. Banned are Ermor and Ryliegh, or however you spell that name. I'd say two days for picks to be due? Three is cool though if everyone is busy.

The territory vote came out to about 12 territories per nation before we start to run into each other and independents strength at medium. If that is a factor for anyone's strategy. Score graph off, no AI factions, In-game communication (except for turn delays and perhaps taunting), no pretender restrictions and I'll just go ahead and say the turn limit will be 2 days for the first 12 turns (with liberal exceptions of course) and 3 day turn limits after that. The last point many people didn't specify but it seemed that 3 days is a good landing point for the game after the first year.

We didn't really talk about the hosting part but I'd like to host and do it through Drop Box. I have not hosted before but The Innocent has shown me how and it's pretty easy. Great well just PM me with your choices and we'll get this game going. I'll be bored at work pretty much all day so I'll look for a good map, wrap around might be tricky though Sarigs :(, and have a few choices for us.

Network Hub
    If we get a good generated map that isn't wrap-around It may be possible to manually add additional connections to make it wrap around.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    If we get a good generated map that isn't wrap-around It may be possible to manually add additional connections to make it wrap around.
    I haven't done that before but that would be great. I like the idea of the only real boundaries being impassable mountains, and one way river crossings.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBoo View Post
    I've never tried LA so can't tell. Banning more factions would leave us to pick only 10 nations though :P
    It would be 18 nations actually :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Bloody hell it was difficult to winnow it down to three choices, never looked through LA Nations before but thematically they all rock.

To whom we need to send our choices?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    To whom we need to send our choices?

To Wedge99 I believe, he's been arranging everything so far.

Wouldn't giving them to a player present a conflict of interest? :P

(also SO MUCH UNREST)
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Network Hub
    The innocent has been friendly in this regard for us previously, he may not mind being pestered again.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Er....yeah I did not think about that, I'll sent him a email and check if thats ok wedge :-)

Activated Node
    Yeah no problem. I already talked with him and he said that's fine. So everyone send their picks to The Innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    The innocent has been friendly in this regard for us previously, he may not mind being pestered again.
    Sure, I don't mind.

EDIT: Can someone send me the complete player list so I'll know when everyone's nation picks are in? So far I have submissions from wedge99, lasikbear, Sarigs, and MasterBoo.
    Last edited by The Innocent; 20-04-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Activated Node
    List coming your way. Thanks

Network Hub
    Turn 21 is up.

groovychainsaw: Nice attempt :P Thanks for the scales!
    Jarvis: Holy shit at your home province.

Activated Node
    Javis sent me his email and I invited him to the Drop Box folder. Send me your guys email so I can do the same for everyone.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    groovychainsaw: Nice attempt :P Thanks for the scales!
    Jarvis: Holy shit at your home province.

Sounds intruiging what's occured? :-)