Hybrid View

LIVE Resident Evil Full Series Playthrough

Hello this is my first time posting on RPSG, so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules but I wanted to share my plan for a huge live stream. In honor of the fact that three Resident Evil games are coming out in 2012, a group of my friends and I will be doing a live stream where we will play through 15 Resident Evil games. One after another, and we won't stop streaming until we finish all of them. If this sounds like something you'd like to watch, or if you have any advice on how to beat the games quickly, here are some links with more details:

Youtube video with details:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftwWMzIgckg
    Facebook event page:www.facebook.com/events/220611621366858/
    Streaming page:twitch.tv/itsbenrichey

Thanks for reading, spread the word. I'm hoping to make this something very special for the Resident Evil community and fans!

RPSG?

Aren't the resi games mostly console based? RPS has a bias towards PC.

However if you want one word of advice - do it for charity.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Yeah, I know that RPS mostly focuses on PC but I thought someone here might find this interesting. I thought about doing it for some kind of charity but I have no idea how I'd be able to do that, like who I would contact or how I would set it up for donations. If you have any suggestions I'd be very happy to hear them.

Resident Evil 5 was fun in 2 player, I hope you'll get someone to play and voice comm with for extra hijinks.

The way the streams gonna be set up is that we'll have picture and picture, one feed will be a live video of us (They'll be at least 3 people at all times) playing the game and the other feed will be live game footage. So yeah, we'll have two people playing RE5 for sure.

I just finished 5 with Fiyenyaa of these forums. This is a little excerpt from our 13 hour foray, unfortunately the best moments were lost to a FRAPS error. I'll be sure to tune in for some of the coop because it gives rise to some good times, good luck with it!

Thank's for the luck. We just got approved for Child's Play so we will be collecting donations and 100% of it will go directly to the charity. If you would like to help us raise some money please spread the word around!

Sorry for double posting but I wanted to let everyone know that we'll be going live in less than an hour. Come hang out in the chat and we'll go live.
    twitch.tv/itsbenrichey

Have fun. I'll probably have a little watch later.