[1944] Mediterranean Weekend - Day Two (SAT FEB 4th 1930 GMT)

Mediterranean Weekend Day Two is today, saturday. If you feel like getting your WWII paratrooper action on, join it at 1930 GMT. You WILL need:

Invasion 1944
    Isola di Capraļa
    and possibly
    ACRE

Right now, I'm not 100% sure if we should use ACRE since the last stable has proven to be.. unstable. I would very much prefer it if you had it installed (with latest TS3), if we proceed with it tomorrow. But, looking at things now, I think we will not be using it tomorrow. Hopefully there's a new release/patch before Day Three as I'm VERY keen on using it (up to a point, which we've quite possibly passed). I'll update thread later today, midday.

Also, we'll be missing our fearless leader Joseph/Sulphur tomorrow. Hence, the Officer's Academy is open for applications. Have you what it takes to lead men to certain death? Are you thinking "I can make a difference"? Do you believe that there's not I in TEAM? Please, feel free to step up.

For everyone else, we'll be doing slotting as per the FOLK standard. Don't be late :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    i volunteer for taking command but if there are several we could just open a big tombola and make it a random decision

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    i volunteer for taking command but if there are several we could just open a big tombola and make it a random decision
    I'd much rather have a commander designated and willing before the hammer falls. As for FTL's, previously assigned leaders are prioritized unless not-willing.

Also, guys, no ACRE tonight. We'll do mumble channels with CC's. Sorry, I was hoping that it'd work out but it's turned in to even more of an X-factor and we'll have none of that at this moment. Also, not sure how many have read this thread/or previously regarding ACRE info and such. Anywho, we'll do mumble with some comms discipline.

Yay for no ACRE.

I'll be in as my usual slot, if it's free. Sorry for missing last time due to housing issues.
    Multinational man of misery.

2012-02-04_00005.jpg

Thank you for a fun evening!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    excellent game everyone
    2012-02-04_00010.jpg

Thought it was about time I signed up to the forum.

Had a great time with this, made a nice change and we did really well, apart from the whole take the bunker, retreat and leave downed friendlies to look at the sky for a bit at the start.