Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Network Hub
    A little snippet of teasing bastardry here. Relic ran a poll on their Facebook (boo hiss) page of 'What game is your most anticipated after E3'. The number one on the poll was 'Homeworld 3 (nudge nudge wink wink)'. So, make of that what you will...

I'd never say that I would definitely buy a game based purely on pre-release info. However, there are a few that interest me enough to consider purchasing them close to release day.

Probable purchases

Mass Effect 3 - Really enjoyed the first two, just want to see how it ends.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Have hardly heard a bad word about it. It seems to be shaping up to be the true Deus Ex sequel.

Batman: Arkham City - First game was fantastic. Can't imagine Rocksteady screwing up the sequel.

Battlefield 3 - I missed Battlefield 2 and I really want to see what all the fuss was about. Also, DICE are pretty good at multiplayer shooters anyway.

Bioshock Infinite - I really like the way Irrational think, and the world they've created just looks incredible. Loved the underwater Bioshocks as well.

---

Everything else I'll probably wait until well after its release to decide on a purchase.

E3 hasn't changed my mind about anything I had on my radar, I was going to pick up AssRev and BF3 anyway but it was nice to see a few new bits n bobs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    E3 had little impact on my purchasing decisions (the two exceptions are noted below), but I'll give you the full list anyway. Of the stuff shown at E3 (that is to say, overlooking a lot of indie and small-developer wargame stuff):

Definite Preorders:

Sword of the Stars 2
    Crusader Kings 2

Probable Purchases:

TES: Skyrim
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Mass Effect 3
    Guild Wars 2
    Torchlight 2

Keeping an eye on:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    From Dust (wouldn't be on this list if not for E3)
    Batman: Arkham City (though I expect it'll suffer from the same issue I had with AA, sadly)
    X-Com (misuse of the name aside)
    Far Cry 3 (wouldn't be on this list if not for E3)
    Space Marine
    Prey 2 (much to my surprise, as I didn't care for the first one at all)
    Diablo 3
    Last edited by vinraith; 12-06-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Network Hub
    Definitely buying within the first week or so:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Space Marine
    Mass Effect 3 (Because fuck the haters, I honestly really enjoyed the series so far and want to see how Shephard's story finishes up)
    Heart of the Swarm
    Torchlight 2

Keeping a keen eye on for the first price drop, or within a month of release if the review is exceptional- ie I'll probably buy it, but I'm not especially fussed about doing so right away:
    Arkham City
    Skyrim
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations (I'm going with AssRevel for this one)

Waiting for favourable reviews (or a deep discount on Steam):
    XCOM
    Tomb Raider
    Far Cry 3
    Diablo 3
    Rock of Ages
    From Dust
    Serious Sam 3

Waiting for the inevitable Steam sale:
    Prey 2 (Not to say that it's not going to be great, but I'm just not that invested in it right now)