Hybrid View

The (unofficial) RPS Minecraft Server Tourist Board (A New Wiki)

The (Unofficial) Rock Paper Shotgun Minecraft server now has it's own wiki: The uRPS Minecraft Tourist Board. It has almost everything you could possibly want to know about the server. Including how to use some of the server-side mods, details on the different areas and regular players. So don't wait, jump in, and start waxing lyrical about your own projects and yourself!I'd like to give a big thanks to Eltagno and Gerbster for putting in many hours getting this together. :D
    Last edited by Phydaux; 28-02-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Updated URL

Network Hub
    All players are welcome to join in on the fun, and it is nice to see those links slowly turning from red to blue :)

Just wondered would it be good to have a list of all the builders we've had? Similar to a profile with all of the works we've been associated with.

Just go ahead and make a page for yourself and make sure you add a "People" category tag. Then you'll automatically show up in http://jsmith.im/~urps2/w/index.php/Category:People. Adding categories is covered in the wiki guidelines page.
    Last edited by El Stevo; 07-02-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Wiki will be fun to write articles for.
    Going to start with an article about myself.

Yes, I am that egocentric.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Network Hub
    To be honest that is the best approach weed - in fact I've been threatening Xerian to sort his profile becase he sure as hell does not want me or Eltagno to write it ;)
    Funny thing - Bodington guys who have been invisible on this thread for ages, are beginning to stick stuff into the wiki - very awesome! So if you read this, wotcha Jorvikan and ShowMeTheMonkey, hiya, and we'll hold you to the prophecies found in those scrolls that were dug up!
    Oh, and errr… in your absences, I may or may not have snuck a Mammalian Embassy into Bodington :D So, welcome to the Town Net!
    Last edited by Gerbster; 07-02-2012 at 12:33 AM.

I wonder if you guys mind when pictures in the Wiki are taken while using a texture pack, as so far almost every picture has been taken without one.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Network Hub
    Can't see a problem with it, but maybe put the name of the texture pack in the file description?

Network Hub
    Also, my earlier comments about bold are a biiiiiiiiit open to being wrong. After seeing MrWeed's pages, I went over to wikipedia, and they use bold to highlight the first time the page term is used, so I am going to go along with that as a legit use of zeeee booooold.

Network Hub
    To be honest, if people want to add their own sections about whatever, we can help tidy up the formatting later on.
    The main thing now is to get those places and people listed!

Network Hub
    The wiki has moved to the new server - its URL is: http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/w/index...._Tourist_Board

The url http://urps-minecraft.co.uk on its own will take you to the wiki.