The (unofficial) RPS Minecraft Server Mumble Channel

Did you know we have our own channel on a voice communication server?
    No? Then it's high time to let you know!

By courtesy of Nullkigan from the ARPS ARMA Community we now own our own channel on the unofficial Rock Paper Shotgun Mumble server!

It is a great way to coordinate when playing Minecraft and building together or for just hopping in for a friendly chat, so be sure to check it out.

Now you probably want to know the server details, so that you know how to connect, right?

Here you go:

VOIP Client: Mumble
    Server Name: RPS Unofficial Mumble
    Server IP: server.herosquad.org
    Port: 64738 (default)
    Username: Whatever you wish. Keep it clean!
    Password: none!

Wonder where to get Mumble and how to set it up?
    The guys from ARPS have it explained neatly on their website, so be sure to check it out.

I am usually camping the channel when not engaged in a different game or absent, so there should always be at least one person you can talk to!

And don't forget to head over to the RPS Steam Chat if you fancy a game of ARMA or anything else, people don't just use the Mumble server for ARMA and Minecraft.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I'd just like to say a big thank you to the ARPS group for allowing us to use it. You guys rock.