Network Hub

Rock, Caliber, Shells - A World of Warships group

Hey guys and gals!

Had a cursory search on the forums to see if a group is around. I have not found anything so far.

Is there anyone else playing this at the moment? It just went into Open Beta. So far I'm really enjoying it. Got my Tier IV IJN DD, Tier IV USN BB which is my favourite at the moment and a Tier III USN CV. The CV is bleh. Gonna continue going down IJN cruiser line and take their BBs as well as the USN BB line.

Feel free to hit me up in game. I'm on the EU server under the name of Meatntwo.
    Steam/Mumble = Roll Fizzlebeef
    Origin = Meatntwo
    Arma 3
    = Warscribe

Network Hub
    Indeed. I should have written the full words instead. In either case:

BB - Battleboat...errr ship
    CV - Carrier
    DD - Destroyer
    IJN - Imperial Japanese Navy
    USN - US Navy

Feel free to ask questions about the game!
    Origin = Meatntwo
    Arma 3
    = Warscribe

Played some of warships and liked it but its finding time for it among other games. Remember on the mumble server if you register you can create channels, create a channel for the game your playing and people bored might pop in and say hello. I don't think we got a wargaming.net clan, it does cost RL money to make one but if you get enough people I think we could create one for the team. Like I said create a channel on mumble reguarly and people might pop-in I know some people on my steam friends list play it as well.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeh ive dabbled in it during closed but on the NA server, will have to see about getting an EU acc setup.
    GW2: fersumengin, Ulstermen, Hera Tempastatis
    Planetside 2: Fersumengin, (VS) Fersumengine (NC)
    Steam: Fersumengin
    Battlenet: rnc100#1317

Network Hub
    Yeah been playing this since closed beta and platooning up is a good laugh, am up to tier 5 after the wipe. A few of the Arma peoples play this too, will try to remember to idle on mumble.

EDIT: Bodge in game btw on EU
    Last edited by Bodge; 09-07-2015 at 02:46 PM.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

Yep, I play this. Currently on Tier IV for IJN CL & BB, working towards my Tier V BB mainly (Kongo!) and accessing the CV line. Sadly the IJN Tier IV BB is awful.

ceih in-game

EDIT: Also created a "World of" channel in Mumble.
    Last edited by Cei; 09-07-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    RPS Mumble Server [mumble.rockpapershotgun.com:64738]
    ServerAdmin

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EPICTHEFAIL's Avatar
    Bought a South Carolina BB a few days back though I've yet to play it (meaning I still don't know if I hate BB's or not), done a fair few fights in the St. Louis and maybe 1 match in the IJN starter. It's a fun game, but the players I've been running into provide a good argument in favour of exterminating the human species. I was expecting the player base to be scum, this being a WG product and all, but was still taken aback by the idiocy, incompetence and malice a lot of them display (I've taken to pre-emptively pointing my guns at all friendly destroyers, just in case).
    Guild Wars 2 - Failbaddon, Mars Baneblade, Vulkan Hellhammer
    Elite: Dangerous - EpicTheTrumble
    Steam - EPICTHEFAIL

Just unlocked the first IJN carrier, the Hosho. Totally different game with carriers!
    ServerAdmin

Network Hub
    I have finished work for the week so will be free for a few games from mon-thurs. Hurray for part time hours!
    BF4 Platoon admin

Wooo! Bodge! Bodge! Bodge!

The Murmansk premium is a pretty sweet ship as well. I'm kind of working out the Hosho, but IJN fighters are awful :(
    ServerAdmin

Network Hub
    That is because it is an omaha :P
    BF4 Platoon admin

Network Hub
    ergh pubbies...

Just had a frustrating game. I was in the New Mexico. Took the left flank. Saw friendlies coming with me so I thought no problem. On the way managed to halfway damage a Kongo. Got to the flank and saw 2 enemy BBs including the earlier Kongo. Got myself angled nicely towards them and made all their shots bounce. Sunk the Kongo and severely damaged another BB. I look back and see my friendlies just floating about out of range and not firing. I ended up tanking so much damage a cruiser had to come by and sink me with torpedos after about 10 minutes of eating shells. Hell I even only used 1 repair consumable. If the friendlies actually came with me we would have stomped those BBs and cruisers easy but no.

Thought I'd vent a bit. :S

EDIT - 7 games 7 losses in the New Mexico...I'm done.
    Last edited by Cetshwayo; 25-07-2015 at 09:35 PM.
    Origin = Meatntwo
    Arma 3
    = Warscribe

Network Hub
    I can't be bothered with BBs. I have had some awesome games in cruisers and DDs of late though.
    BF4 Platoon admin

Yeah welcome to the random internet community of gaming, watch you eat up all the damage and dish out as much as you can take then they float on in making the kill and taking the glory of winning for the team. Best to play their own game or play with friends.