Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    I'm Mal. Although I had previously owned a ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Atari ST and Commodore Amiga, I became a PC gamer since I installed Doom on a work PC in 1994, while the boss was out.

I only have Peggle on this one though.

Obscure Node
    Hello my names Matt

I do 3D animation and attempt to make games. RPS has been eating up billable client work time since 2010!

Hi, I'm TheApologist. I also procrastinate when I should be collecting data, reading words, or writing words. Today I am currently not reading words.

My PC is called Keith. This forum post is a joint effort, as is gaming. Except when I play on my PS3 called Gavin (shhhh, don't tell Keith).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Hi, I'm thegooseking. I let my principles get in the way sometimes. I punched a bloke in the face once for saying Dragon Age 2 was rubbish. The point is that I was defending recent Bioware RPGs with terminal intensity, when what I should have said was, "Dad, you're right, but let's give Mass Effect a try, and we'll discuss it later."

Oh, and my PC calls itself Jupiter. I think it's a bit pretentious, but don't tell it I said so.
    Last edited by thegooseking; 03-06-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Hello, I lurk a lot and play games sometimes. It's working out quite well for me.

Hello, I'm Spider Webb.

Hello there!
    I'm MrWeed. People outside the virtual reality call me Troll (Yes, that is my nickname) or Philipp. You may call me whatever you like.
    I play games on my computer and I am a big fan of RPS. You will mostly find me on the Minecraft topic in this forum or writing uncool comments to the articles on RPS. I often do this instead of doing the stuff I should do.

I use a Xbox 360 controller on my computer. Yes, that's right.
    Playing on a PC while sitting on a couch and pretending to have an Xbox is cool.

That's everything you need to know about me for now. Bye!

Edit:
    As everyone is writing the names of their computers in here, I'll do the same.
    Mine is called Troll.
    Last edited by Comrade Commissar; 03-06-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Heyo, I'm Theoban as it says <- There

My hobbies include walks on the beach, going to the cinema and playing some 'computer games' as they're called.

Note: Hobbies may be lies.

Hi there!

I'm mcwizardry and it seems like I spend more time on RPS than I do playing games.

Obscure Node
    Ace Jon. Web designer/developer, student, PC gamer. I buy a lot of games, I play a few.

PC's called Thunder. She's an i5 760/GeForce 460/8GB/SSD&HDD hybrid/Blu-ray munchin' monster. Recently got her a graphics tablet and that's been my life the past week.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Hello, my name is Aaron and I'm an addicted to games, specifically. having a massive backlog.
    *crowed drones "Hi Aaron"*
    I'm on 1>x>8 step program to bite unto the jugular of my backlog, tear out its plastic wrap throat and drink the gaming goodness until the backlog is a dry husk.
    *crowd stays silent despite a pause in the speel*
    I'm the father of a family of gamers, so despite being capable of tucking into hex based strategy game, drawn out grand strategy games, hardcore simulations and demanding multiplayer games I often resort to casual games. I have a pretty wide definition of casual games being anything I can play pick up and play because of having kids and taking my gaming where I can.
    I've been clean of full price games since Oblivion in... what, 2004?
    *crowd applauds*

Obscure Node
    Hello, my name is Notch.

I used to build my own PC's a lot as a teenager and a bit into my 20's, but these days I mostly just scroll down the list and select the most expensive prebuilt one I can get. My favorite games are doom, dungeon master, half-life, and so on. I work for Mojang, and I created Minecraft.

Hi, I'm moth bones. I'm not being 'trendy', I tried to get capital letters, but the forum said "No, lass. Lower case for you. Now everyone will think you're some nathan barley wannabe."

I enjoy games, but I'm generally pretty useless at them.

Obscure Node
    Hi, my name is Smi. I've been hanging around these parts for a while now. I've been "gaming" since I were a wee thing, although it was games with EDUCATIONAL VALUE which is something sorely lacking nowadays. I think. Um. No, wait. There was one with maths and ancient monuments and an escape-from-alcatraz style game in it, although I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. I had a long hiatus from gaming due to having nothing powerful enough to play with (My Geforce 2 lasted me far longer than it reasonably should have) and then my "university" laptop being incapable of doing anything demanding.
    Then I won a supershinyPC in PC Gamer, and it's been downhill ever since.

It's nice to be here, amongst fellow gamers!

Hello, my name is Alex Bakke. I'm a student living in a small town in England, and I regularly play: Blood Bowl, ArmA2, Deus Ex, Farcry 2.

Hello, my name is Tom.

I'm an English Literature student at Manchester. My favourite games are Dwarf Fortress, Starcraft II, and Minecraft (I do not work for Mojang and subsequently, unfortunately, did not create Minecraft). I'm in the process of learning how to code and hope to make an interesting game some day. I'm about to go travelling for three months, so the name HexagonalBolts will no doubt have been erased from everyone's memories by then.

My favourite Rock, Paper, Shotgun moment was when I was one of the people to get a free copy of ARMA II (the first thing I have ever won in my entire life).

Obscure Node
    Hello. I'm one of those fancy "indie developer" things for a small weegie outfit known as <a href="http://twitter.com/RealityCouncil">Reality Council</a>. Our claim to fame is that Quinns once gave us a biscuit.

I'm Auspex and I've spent the last 5 years at university and now can't get a job. I'll probably be on these forums a fair bit.

Activated Node
    Hi, my name is Michael.

I study computer science in Odense, Denmark. I find myself reading more about games these days than actually playing them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Pakoito, Spanish, BsC in IT aiming to be Game Designer in my spare time. Troll-ish in other forums. I also freelance articles for some spanish webs.

My first PC was probably a Spectrum but I barely remember, and I've been fiddling around with them since then. I didn't have my own console until 2005 and it was a Dreamcast.
    Last edited by pakoito; 03-06-2011 at 11:22 AM.