Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi Sihoiba here

Came across the site via someone providing links to articles on the forums a browser based game I used to play.

Hoping to expand the number of people I can play multiplayer PC games with.

Obscure Node
    Howdy:

Res ipsa here. I've been lurking on these forums for a while and decided to step into the light. I'm an attorney from Miami, Florida and have been PC gaming since my age could be measured in single digits. Although I strayed from the fold for a little bit during the dawn of the current console generation, I quickly learned the error of my ways and now my find myself thoroughly and comfortably in the warming, glowing glow of the PC's embrace with no intention of ever leaving. I've been pretty addicted to Anno 2070 lately (despite significant headaches with Ubi's annoying always-on DRM) and the alpha for Endless Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Sihoiba View Post
    Hoping to expand the number of people I can play multiplayer PC games with.
    Same here. I followed someone from another forum here.

I'm 26 and from New Zealand so the Multiplayer part may be difficult to match up time-wise

Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    Same here. I followed someone from another forum here.
    I know nothing of this. :dninja:

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sihoiba View Post
    Came across the site via someone providing links to articles on the forums a browser based game I used to play.
    Nexus War, right? (Jack Destruct here, waiting patiently for Stella Vitae to launch...)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    I'm 26 and from New Zealand so the Multiplayer part may be difficult to match up time-wise
    There's a few Aussies here, though this one is in the UK at the moment.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    Nexus War, right? (Jack Destruct here, waiting patiently for Stella Vitae to launch...)
    Yep NexusWar. Did you ever give NexusClash a go, TailSwallower?

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Nah - the end of Nexus War coincided with me wanting to take some time offline to work on my writing and just basically not be totally and utterly addicted to the internet, so I've deliberately steered clear of Nexus Clash to ensure it didn't get it's hooks into me. I know I won't be able to avoid Stella Vitae though, but I doubt I'll run a medium-sized faction this time.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

oh hey Bester

Obscure Node
    Hello! Male person living and working in West Virginia, USA for the time-being. Been following the writers on RPS since their early PC GAMER UK days and haven't regretted a minute. Referred to this link by Mr. Rossignol's recent post. Haven't played multi-player since TFC (inflexible schedules) but would be interested to see what co-op can still be like. Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Shogun 2 mostly nowadays but big backlog. Steam name uzersk. Bless you all.

Hello there. Im totally heterosexual (as in thats my username). Been reading RPS for a while and finally decided to join.

Hoping to be goooood friends with everyone~

Hey guys, joined primarily to take part and contribute with the ARMA2 community over here.

Other games I am actively playing at the moment ARMA2, TF2, CoH, Skyrim and sins of a solar empire.

Hey everyone! Been reading RPS and lurking for years -- I suppose you can call me a Shy Otter. :)

I like the general atmosphere and the friendliness here. Reading the GW2 thread, I thought it was a good idea to finally join the community. Having a casual, laid-back group of people with whom to chat or do events seemed like a great way to enjoy playing an MMO again.

I've been away from gaming as of late, though Guild Wars 2 and Torchlight 2 (er, guess I have a thing for sequels?) are pulling me back in. I was once an avid player of RPGs, adventure games, and the occasional MMO or three.

Obscure Node
    Hello RPS community!

Greg's here - from Poland =) Not a native english speaker so please excuse my mistakes, misspellings and bad grammar from time to time - I'll try to do my best with my english here.

I consider myself long time gamer, as I've started many years ago with Atari 65XE and 'Bruce Lee' :) Oh, and even eralier with Space Invaders on arcades. I'm 32, graphic designer for most of the time and indie game developer wannabe, who recently noticed that most of his friends are so overwhelmed with work and their families, they forgot about their love for gaming. So, as I like to discuss my hobbies and passions with likeminded people and I'm looking for new friends to play with online - I've responded to the call from RPS website to register on this forum. So far it looks like really cool place to visit and talk about gaming so I'm glad I've registered. Oh, and I have a tendency to write long posts that qualify for 'TLDR' responses ;) Sorry.

See you on forums and maybe in games aswell! Cheers!

hi this is jimi..

Obscure Node
    I'm Mauricio and I read This Gaming Life.

I'm Robert, from Texas (United States). When not working and being a single father of one (boy), I play a wide-variety of video games (mostly on the PC). Lately it's been Diablo III, Saints Row: The Third, and Star Wars: The Old Republic, but my interest in Day Z was so great that I decided to get ARMA II and the necessary expansion in order to try it out.

Banned
    hi my self Kelly

Hi I am David And I forgive you Jim!!! I am here to make some gaming friends because you can play single-player for only so long. :)
    Last edited by David_Landriault; 01-06-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hello there! My name is Chip, or Chipatolte for long. I love this here blog, and also love video games, which might be related, but who knows. Currently I am playing Firefall and Warlock, among the many games that I do not have time for!

Obscure Node
    hi im rapchee
    um
    and i wish to start a thread
    halp

eh sod it
    or should i go to yahoo answers? but its pretty stupid most of the times.
    where should one try to get sodimm ddr2 ram at a good price/value ratio?
    in the uk
    Last edited by rapchee; 03-06-2012 at 02:13 AM.