Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hello there! Im Kimmi, Sup Steam games addict?

Hey I'm Magnus, are there any Nurse With Wound fans here tonight?
    'Your sacrifice completes my sanctuary of a thousand testicles'
    My Steam profile

Hi there! I'm Mithun.

I've managed to get through my childhood, teenage years and start my adulthood without having ever owned a console - unsurprisingly, this has left me a pretty big fan of PC gaming. I've followed RPS for a good long while, but the idea of joining the forums occurred to me only after I landed up at the RPS social about a week ago (I was the awkward Indian kid in the corner).

I'm currently in engineering college in India, but hope to move into the video game journalism industry when I complete my course.

I've tried most of the things PC gaming has to offer, but tend to stay away from sports/racing/MMOs. Generally, I sink most of my time into RPGs and strategy games (although I'm terrible at them). I also love to sample indie games, but can be quite picky when it comes to the ones that I really enjoy. That said, my favourite game of all time is still probably Freespace/Freespace 2.

Hey everyone
    Narcolyptic Brissie gal here with a penchant for the pc, although it is only a laptop. Comfort gaming greater than all
    Last edited by j3w3l; 09-07-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hi Guys ^^

i am Thomas, 25 Years old from good ol Germany lol.. even though i think nobody really is interested in this Post :P

Joined a while ago but trying to be active now

Obscure Node
    Greetings all, I am Fonic.

I've been playing video games since as long as I can remember, straddling both console and PC for over two decades. I am ashamed to say that I only discovered RPS last october, but since then I have been an avid reader. No idea why it took me so long to wander over to these forums, but here I am.

Hello anyone who for some reason would find the time to read this post.

I am a fairly young guy who lives in Eastern Jutland (Denmark). I enjoy PC gaming and spend a considerable amount of my free time with it. I also like books, films and a select few TV shows. I very much enjoy both chocolate and cake, but I generally feel that chocolate cake is boring.
    In addition to getting educated, I work two days a week at the small local library where I don't really make a lot of money (which is quite bad, as I have a thing for Collector's Editions of games).
    I would describe myself as a PC-only player, though I do own a GameBoy Advance (the original one, purple) that I haven't used for years and an iPod touch (because I can't afford an iPhone) for my music needs, occasionally used for mobile gaming.

Other people often describe me as weird, I describe myself as fantastic (there's nothing wrong with my self esteem, though I fear that my ego is swollen, I need to get someone to look at that...).

I am no stranger to online communities, having been an active member of some for years (since I was even more fairly young) and a moderator of one (the community of an innovative but ultimately unsuccessful AAA game, where the forum activity has been in a decline for a while).

I decided to join this forum because I have enjoyed reading RPS for a while, and I needed another forum to fill the void of declining activity in others.

Now I have written half a novel here, that I doubt a lot of people are going to read, for I am but one of many posters in this thread, and such threads are rarely read.

If anyone DOES read this, feel free to PM me or something if you're curious about anything.

Hey there, another new guy here.

my name is Megarock58, i like PC gaming so i decided to join after hearing about this site from someone who works at a game store i go to.

Greetings, I'm Totally Biased, I like to lurk and play games.

Quote Originally Posted by magnus1969 View Post
    Hey I'm Magnus, are there any Nurse With Wound fans here tonight?
    I am so embarressed by that, to put things more clearly - I'm 42-43 from somerset in the UK for those who don't know and obviously I like gaming but also I'm interested in strange music/films/art that sort of thing (hence the quote), I guess that's made things a little clearer!
    Last edited by magnus1969; 22-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.
    'Your sacrifice completes my sanctuary of a thousand testicles'
    My Steam profile

Activated Node Proctor Eldritch's Avatar
    Proctor Eldritch here. I've been playing video games since I was about four. My first two games were Star Wars: Dark Forces and Myst.

I've gravitated between PC, console, and handhelds, and am now coming back to PC. Though I have more real life friends who play on consoles, (Call of Duty: WARFACE - Bleh) I'd much rather play all of my games on PC. Mostly because of the modding scene. I like getting exactly what I want from my games and not being restricted to a little black box that's only good for gaming.
    Last edited by Proctor Eldritch; 23-07-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Obscure Node
    Sup. names Daye a sound engineer, creative writer & Orange Soda enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by sibbo7 View Post
    Hi Guys ^^

i am Thomas, 25 Years old from good ol Germany lol.. even though i think nobody really is interested in this Post :P

Joined a while ago but trying to be active now
    Hello everyone!

My name's also Thomas, I'm also 25, although I'm not German; I'm British.

I've joined the forum after only just becoming aware of it. I was brought here by the Guild Wars 2 thread. Having a new MMO in my life may not be the best idea, but whatever! :P

Hello Guys,

I'm from Germany, close to 26 years old and I try to keep my English understandable :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Hello all. I'm from Ireland, been viewing RPS since around the time Skyrim came out and it's become my favorite gaming site.

I've joined the forums and the steam group in hopes of finding people to play games with as I really enjoy playing games in a community setting rather than random servers. I love playing with people I know a little about and can have a banter with about the game.

Obscure Node
    I'm Devo. Australian. Have been reading and posting occasional snark on RPS for several years now, but only just got around to registering for the forums.

You may all call me Tommy Mint...

Please be my internet friends

Hello there.

Been reading RPS for a few years now and started lurking on these boards.
    Old school gamer in his 30's, avid mmo & rpg player. Southern France, represent.

Greetings! I'm Haxavier, hailing from the glorious West Coast of the USA (specifically, Washington).

I've been an RPS lurker for almost two years now but I've only now decided to register to throw my opinions around and meet new people. Hope to see some of you at some ArmA 2 sessions!