Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi I'm zed aka Alfie :D

Im a fan of pc and Xbox looking for gaming friends!

Hey I'm Rufio,

Obviously a keen pc gamer. Going through a bit of a TF2 phase at the moment, joined the last couple rps tf2 nights.

Normally based in London so will get round to joining a social one of these days.

Hello, I'm Arehandoro. I am PC gamer, graphic adventure lover, though lately I prefer more read about games that play them. Time matters, I guess.

Saludos.

Obscure Node
    Morning all, I'm Laurence, and I am a PC Gamer. (why does that feel like an AA introduction?)

Mostly play game with statistics in that don't require too much on the twitchy finger side, with a couple of exception, cod a University and both new and old Borderlands. The rather archaic Dell (ok it's a year old but feels older) Laptop doesn't help this matter either. current games include..Borderlands 2, Europa Universalis 3, FTL, Civ 5 and more.

I live in Seoul so co-op gaming is a little bit of a problem with the UK, so any other Asian based peep who want to play something at what's considered stupid O'Clock in the UK give me a shout!

Finally, I promise I'm not a Chinese gold farmer.

Laurence

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    Morning all, I'm Laurence, and I am a PC Gamer. (why does that feel like an AA introduction?)

Mostly play game with statistics in that don't require too much on the twitchy finger side, with a couple of exception, cod a University and both new and old Borderlands. The rather archaic Dell (ok it's a year old but feels older) Laptop doesn't help this matter either. current games include..Borderlands 2, Europa Universalis 3, FTL, Civ 5 and more.

I live in Seoul so co-op gaming is a little bit of a problem with the UK, so any other Asian based peep who want to play something at what's considered stupid O'Clock in the UK give me a shout!

Finally, I promise I'm not a Chinese gold farmer.

Laurence
    You live in Seoul but you... don't play Starcraft?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

Obscure Node
    Hey. I'm Omer, from Pakistan (yes, you read that right). I've been reading RPS for quite a while now, just joined the forums today. I'm a mobile game developer by day, PC gamer by night. I'm currently playing Diablo 3, Dota 2 and Torchlight 2, and I'm up for co-op play after 5 P.M GMT... that sounded unsavoury. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

P.S. I just realized all the games I'm currently playing are sequels. Dishonored, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

hi im jace from sunny blighty

pc gamer for life atm im playing-
    world of tanks
    mechwarrior online (beta)
    planetside 2 (beta)
    just got torchlight 2
    and dip into sc2-coh-(blitzkreig) D3 and wargame ee

Obscure Node
    Good day! (from the Netherlands). Although I've always been an avid PC gamer, I mostly play Perpetuum these days (which is how I ended up here, I guess). Other than that, some classics like TF2, RA2 and UT. I also like what the indie scene is doing. I'm not even mentioning Minecraft (oops), but stuff like Legend of Grimrock or FTL is just good fun.

Also, for some reason I enjoy watching my roommate play Emergency 2012.

Hello. I'm LeMonde, but you can all call me Mondo. Or Stoo.

At the age of three I got separated from my parents on a trip to Brighton Pier. After what must have been a panic-fuelled and hysterical search my mother found me on tip-toes, eyes wild and wide, desperately reaching for the uzi controller of Operation Wolf.

I have been addicted to video games ever since.

Recent gaming highlights include DayZ, CKII, Amnesia and Black Mesa. I'm now off to Borderlands 2.

Bye.

Hello all. Just here to introduce myself and to say you now have another forumite, before heading straight over to the Blood Bowl sub-forum to sign up there.

I've been a member for the last few months, just unfortunately never made anything of it until now.

Hi, a random Danish guy here stranded in The Hague. Long time reader and lover of RPS words. Joined the forum so I might be able to... dare I say it - socialize with other people in a gamey fashion. I mostly play RPG's and RTS's singleplayer and then FPS' online with others when I dare. Most of the time I host servers (L4D1 & 2, Killing Floor, CSS, TF2) because it's fun (for me anyway) and I like to give something back to a hobby I've had for most of my life.

Obscure Node
    Hey guise, I'm just a Croatian guy passing by, after being touched by the newest article about terrains. I mostly play RTSs and RPGs, and I keep getting side-tracked and don't have much to say unless asked.

Also, Frengler's avatar is awesome

Obscure Node
    I'm F-Holes, and I've been lurking on RPS for far too long... it's time I signed up!

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm asret, and I was a lurker too. I'll probably go back to being one soon.

Activated Node
    My Name is redrobin and I love games....

Thats about it :D

Activated Node
    My Name is redrobin and I love games....

Thats about it :D

Obscure Node
    Long-time gamer. Been lurking for a year or two. wanted to ask a Q so I registered.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Z View Post
    Long-time gamer. Been lurking for a year or two. wanted to ask a Q so I registered.
    Correction: Long time Computer Gamer. Consoles sux.

Quote Originally Posted by omujahid View Post
    Hey. I'm Omer, from Pakistan (yes, you read that right). I've been reading RPS for quite a while now, just joined the forums today. I'm a mobile game developer by day, PC gamer by night. I'm currently playing Diablo 3, Dota 2 and Torchlight 2, and I'm up for co-op play after 5 P.M GMT... that sounded unsavoury. Anyway, nice to meet you all.
    That's incredible. I love how diverse an audience of this site, and games in general have.

In related news, I'm Omar (fancy that), I go by the handle of siegarettes and ive been faffing about RPS for years now, but never bother to explain why. Raised on PC games, but I dabble in nearly every type of game and console. I occasionally do art, writing, and when im really productive, make videogames.

you can find me online via Steam over here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/siegarettes/
    hit me up if you wanna play something, or just chat.

Obscure Node
    Hey, I'm Michael. I've been searching for a forum to call home. Look forward to chatting with everyone.