Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Hullo. I go by Noyb, and in my spare time I make weird little PC games and run a tumblr about unpopular freeware games. You might recognize my name from that weird little Zamboni-themed edutainment game Porpentine mentioned last month right here on RPS.

What's up? I'm Bryce. Long time console gamer making the leap to PC gaming very soon. Cheers!

I'm Tom, I'm from Spain. I've only recently started playing on PC, although I've been playing videogames since I was 5. I'm specially into indie games, puzzle games and anything that is trying to do something new really. I like writing, photography, cinema and videogames. You can find me on steam here or read my shitty almost empty blog here.

Obscure Node
    Hi, name's Alen, IT in rl, first time here, where's free coffee?

Obscure Node
    Hi, Nathan here. I'm a Pom living in Melbourne, Australia. Any other RPS lovers around in Melbourne?
    Also, I see that I can't post a new thread in this forum, but I'd like to ask if there are any social RPS events in Melbourne, especially for boardgames. I'm looking for some Android: Netrunner action after Rab FORCED me to buy it ;)

Hi, I'm Rao Dao Zao and I love pun threads so much that I thought I'd join the forums. Sometimes I play PC games and say things about them in my own blog, the rest of the time I spend modding (and also saying things about it on the aforementioned blag). I tend to like things that nobody else likes, but I just want to be loved.

Hi, I'm Ben. I've been reading RPS for a while, but have recently found out about the Blood Bowl leagues and wanted to hop on that bandwagon :-) I also enjoy the Cardboard Children features, and have a small but growing board game collection. Glad to be here.

Hello!

Im Lloyd, from Australia.
    I play games and watch lets-plays in My spare time. I have quite a lot of spare time :P
    In terms of games, I like Dwarf Fortress, Minecraft, and various other games. They come and go, theres too many to list!

I mostly do single player stuff, but thats partly for lack of people to do multiplayer stuff with, and mostly because I dont play many games with the emphasis on multiplayer.

I also do mediocre digital art.
    And some slightly less mediocre story writing.
    I like lemonade and rice crackers.
    And I look forward to chatting with You wonderful people.
    Last edited by Tarcek; 21-10-2012 at 01:04 PM.

I'm Kev, from the UK, just starting to get into ARMA 2's multiplayer scene and I spend enough time reading on this site that I figured I should join the forums too.

Just finished a music tech degree, looking to start making SFX for indie games, though I don't have the contacts (or the gear, honestly) to do that seriously just yet.

Talk to me!

Obscure Node
    The names Bob, ShriekBob. I'm a software engineer come developer advocate for a silicon company. I've been reading RPS for some time now and decided to get in on the forums because I thought I had a DOTA2 key to giveaway. Then I discovered I'd already given it away. Thought I'd hang around anyway.

For the record, I tend to play more or less anything that isn't an FPS. I just don't have the reflexes anymore. Predominantly this means Turn Based Strategies, MMOs, and random stuff like Minecraft, Bastion, etc. In other words, I play basically anything.

Currently I am:

Playing XCOM
    Learning Ruby
    Writing a Roguelike in C#
    Implementing Conrads Game of Life in OpenCL
    Installing OSX Mountain Lion on my work MacBook
    Last edited by ShriekBob; 30-10-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Obscure Node
    hi there, i'm just an ordinary boy who like games and such,, my friend told me about this site and i got kind of interested to join here :D
    nice to meet you guys and sorry if my english is bad

Obscure Node
    I'm Wedge, from the America, and I like to games. Been a console gamer since the NES, PC gamer since I bought the original Command & Conquer circa 1997. Good times.

Greetings chaps! New to the site, read some great stuff. Looking forward to chatting with you lot!

My name is Patrick Bateman. I am twenty-six years old. I live in the American Garden Buildings on West Eighty-First Street, on the eleventh floor Tom Cruise lives in the penthouse.

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, hut there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. My self is fabricated, an aberration. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent.

My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago, if they ever did exist.

Obscure Node
    I'm toynbee. Like a lot of people, apparently, I used to be an avid gamer, then I got a job and a girlfriend and I'm no longer nearly so prolific of a gamer. :(
    However! Recently my interest in (and actual time spent) gaming have been rekindled and, for once, seem to be staying around, albeit not quite so much as when I was 15.. Then! 1-2 months ago I bought a shiny new projector (well, the bulb is shiny anyway, but I don't recommend looking directly at it to verify that). Somehow, having a 150 inch screen made everything so much more .... awesome. I'm back, baby!

Obscure Node
    Hi there! I play as blackbodo. I'm from Romania, and I'm a shooter fan. Hate that COD4 has no support for PB on Win7 so I have a license of no use now and I declared war to COD franchise. Unlucky me, even the COD MW3 works on my system, BF3 doesn't. So I switched to CS GO and recently discovered DOTA2 (but that's way too time consuming for me)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hullo there. Silly chap from Sweden who enjoys long romantic game-nights with the missus. Plays just about everything and enjoy watching Starcraft 2.

Helllllo that sounds like a pig fainting…

Hi I'm Matt and I'm a ridiculous retro game nerd. PIC FOR PROVING! To pay the bills I make games for Lost Decade Games. Anyway hi there.
    Last edited by richtaur; 14-11-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: there would be a typo in my first post

Hello all - I am Bel

I'll be going as LeoNitro on Planetside when it launches. Hope to see some of you there!

audiox here.
    Everything that is more complex than Lunar Lander on the Mac Plus is too complicated. I'll try to play it nonetheless.
    Recently been bitten by the Arma2-bug, would like to get some Harpoon going, i also like crashing helicopters.

Just give me two WSTE-M Combat Shotguns and everything will be all right.