Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Greetings and felicitations!

Finally decided to announce my existence here and play some games with fine men of RPS.

I live in Kiev, Ukraine, work as MS sysadmin, learn Python and a major sci-fi geek.
    I look forward to play some Dota and Planetside with you.
    Last edited by Jack Luminous; 18-11-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hi. I regularly scan the rps website as one of two gaming websites i trust with a good and fair review.
    Now I want to review Guild Wars 2 with you: Gunnars Hold, tsarilla.4120

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'm a long-time RPS reader and infrequent commenter who registered on the forum half a year ago to complain about something, then forgot about the account.

I live in Norway, I'm a student - about halfway through my Master's degree in Nordic language and literature - while working as a substitute teacher and occasional menial laborer in a hospital. I like playing vidya games and punching/kicking/choking people (who consent to it).

Obligatory introduction thread? Hello all! Hear this is a pretty cool place.

Mr. Mister, yadatadayada, but seriously, just don't take me too seriously.

Newbie here, Hi!

Hello,

I'm Ozhan Sen from Fruitbat Factory, a new localization company hell-bent on bringing the best Japanese indie games to English audiences.

I've been an avid reader of RPS for long years but never thought about posting on the forums before, guess there is a first time for everything.
    Last edited by echoMateria; 02-12-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Obscure Node
    Hello there. Second time poster, long time reader!

I very much enjoy the PC focussed coverage on RPS, there isn't enough of it on the intertubes.

Obscure Node
    RPS makes me smile. Thought it was time to get in on the "excellence towards one another". PC games rock. I've been enjoying them since Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego on the Commodore 64, baby. 1985-me wouldn't believe what 2012-me is playing.

Hey everybody what's up?! My name is Scythe+, i'm 17 and boy am I addicted to gaming (and anime). I enjoy playing on both PC and Xbox 360....and long walks on the beach..... The games I play most on PC are Garry's Mod (for TTT), Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Battlefront 2, Minecraft, and Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II. On Xbox I mostly enjoy playing Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I do have a group, which also have an PC and Xbox, that I play with from time to time and usually Skype everyday.

If you ever want to play with me my Usernames are:

Steam: Kirito-kun

Xbox 360: HD Grass (it's not a weed reference, don't worry)

Bye!

Banned
    I'm TheXand, a recent comer from the PCG forums.

Avaa here...
    I have been reading RPS for quite a bit now and it seems like a cool place.
    So, here I am, let me join the fun..

Activated Node
    Hello i am new to the forum. I tend to hang around Eurogamer, but some of the forumites there are a bit testy. I hope it's friendlier here?

Obscure Node
    Hello.

Been a reader since I got into PC gaming and just now joining the forums. I'm a Canadian who plays a little bit of everything and is on at all different times of the day throughout the week.

Feel free to add me. Steam - CMvan46

I'm a lurker who decided to register today. I've been browsing the forums for about half a year.

Obscure Node
    Lurker who registered, a friend of mind pulled me into the Armar RPS group and I figured I should probably join. Wassap!

Long time lurker here, been reading the site for about a year, just got my own gaming PC 3 months ago. That's my FIRST gaming PC. I was a filthy console peasant for most of my life, but i am glad to say that i am now an outstanding citizen of the PC gaming master race.

I am 19, but please don't let you scare that away if you think that's too young. I hardly ever talk, let alone enough to annoy someone. Though, since i don't talk much... maybe i am actually annoying!? Haha anyways, I own both a PC and PS3.

My Steam name is Point Man
    My PSN name is Point-Man01

I decided to register so i could find some people to play online games with. So, i am hoping to make some friends on this site to add to my list, and maybe get together from time to time to play some online games. I am not much of a talker, but i am looking into getting a mic so i can communicate with people.
    Last edited by Point Man; 16-12-2012 at 05:13 AM.

I'm a statue. I study old plants and the people who carbonized them. When I'm not playing online wall repair simulator with folks from this forum, I like to annoy my neighbors by teaching my cats to play the theremin.

Hi everyone, a year long lurker here. I guess it's time for me to join the RPS forum
    Merry Christmas!

Hey, just decided I ought to start using the forums, being a big reader of RPS and all!

I play entirely too much games, and I'm also into anime, the Touhou series, and some other stuff, like normal person TV shows (But not watching them on TV, blegh)

I live in Taiwan, and I'm American, oddly. My family moves a lot, so this is probably where I'm going to go to university and possibly work.