Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Hello everyone, long time lurker/commenter/etc. and you can call me Eldritch. Decided to post looking for some people to play Simcity with or join in on some racing action.

Obscure Node
    Hey all, my name is Chiseller and i've been reading RPS for about a year and I've decided to join the forums to hopefully get in some games with people. I've been playing PC games since I was hooked on Doom, Duke Nukem, SimCity, Ultima Online, etc as a kid. Currently I'm trying to break my DOTA 2 addiction so I can work on my Steam backlog.

Hello I am BRKNsentry, an avid reader of RPS for many years now and finally I have decided that I would join the community (honestly I dont know why I didn't do this before) and hopefully play some games with other RPS people.

Obscure Node
    Hi ALL!
    My name is ALberto Doriguzzi Bozzo, I'm an indy dev from Treviso in Italy.
    My nick here (and around the web) is mrKaizen (kaizen is an Japanese word for "improvement" or "change for the better") and, like You, I love videogames in general. ^_^

Currently I'm playing Super Meat Boy, Super House of the ninja, Dead Space series (but haven't last one).
    I don't have a favorite genre, but sure not sport game ;)
    (A super fast indie tip for you: try Wind and water - puzzle battles. AMAZING and FREE.)

I have different passions, I like to do parkour (when I'm not soo tired), watch Asian movies (action, drama, commedy...) and I'm in love with retrogaming, Genesis/Mega drive + DC most of all, but I'm trying to collect any console since 16 bit era. Trying because I don't have much time :| My all time favorite games are Turrican series on C64, the 2D Shinobi arcade and MD versions, RE2 and all the games made by Treasure.

In my past I made some point & click adv (tony tough2 and 2 others on an Italian brand called Prezzemolo) and some other games.
    Currently I'm developing 2 games: EFFING DEAD a survival action in RE4 style (where I'm designer and 2D artist) and COLOSSUS ESCAPE, an action runner made with unity3D (where I'm the coder). (I will post soon the games on the " For The Promotion Of PC Game-Making Projects And Things Like That" section of the forum).

Tks for reading. :)

Hi all occasional visitor to the site, avid gamer since ZX81 times (yes I am that ancient). Joined the forums/community since taking part in the Call to arms this week.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    Hello RPS'ers! Long time lurker and reader and now finally able to post on the forums - hurray! At the moment Planetside 2 is consuming 100% of my gaming time and a similar proportion of my life!

Hello everyone

Im an argentinian gamer, just (slowly) moving back to PC gaming after a long spell with consoles. Long time reader of RPS and even longer lurker and looking to catch up.

Activated Node
    Hi everyone!

im from sweden and spend all my time (when not being in school or sleeping) in front of my computer. i play many different games but at the momement mostly Star Trek Online, Arma 2 and 3, BF3 and some Mass Effect 3.
    havent been on RPS a long time, but it sure seems like a nice place :D

Activated Node
    Howdy fellow mammalian bipeds.

I'm an Irish bloke in his late 30s who's getting back into PC gaming after a couple of years absence. Back in the day I was a member of a general gaming clan, but for a multitude of reasons I slowly withdrew from "active service". But now that I've more free time on my hands, I find myself missing the banter and fun. I'm not even sure if "clans" are still relevant these days with Steam, Origin and whatnot, but I hope to make a few new gaming buddies here on RPS.

In terms of my gaming tastes, they're reasonably diverse and I've a shiny new Steam account ready to be filled with all and sundry (when is the summer sale?). Have already bought the Portal double pack over the weekend, and have a copy of Frozen Synapse which I'm looking forward to getting into too. Also very excited for Rome II TW, Company of Heroes 2 and the DayZ standalone, as well as a few choice indie titles.

There's also a new PC on the way (May/June I hope) as the computer I currently use is a little long in the tooth. Anyway, have been a fan/lurker of RPS and the forums for a few years (even when I wasn't really gaming), and am looking forward to finally taking part in the chat/competition/fun.

McS.

Obscure Node
    Hello. My name is Stefanzi, I mean it isn't but for all of you it will be. I have a PS3, WiiU, PS Vita, Nexus 7 and a PC. I focus on the PC, I think nothing comes close, consoles may, from time to time, but they will always be outclassed.

PC's rock, RPS rocks and you, my new friends, also rock. Though I am sure there are some douches but without them how would we be able to know that we are good people if their was no yardstick so to speak.

Hello, my name is The Pink Ninja. Well, no, it's not, actually it's Henry. I enjoy long walks on the beach, the feel of the wind on my face and the heart's blood of my enemies. I play a lot of online games but have never really had anyone to play with except for randoms. I'm posting here to try and change that. Basically if anyone needs a an extra person to play games with or star in their Let's Play Videos or Machinima give me a call.

You can message me here but my logging onto RPS is irregular so it's better to get me on Steam, with my profile linked below.

Anyone feel free to add me.

Also I have a mic and sound checks seem to show its quality is incredibly high but I have never really used it before in games. What I am trying to say is I do have voice, but I may need a little testing to set it up.

Also signed up to the mumble.

So yeah, PLEASE BE MY FRIEND, ME SO LONELY!

I'm b3ll3nd's imaginary friend.

I'm a man of few words.

Hi I'm mandrill, You may know me from such games as EVE Online and PS2 where I ride with purple giraffes. I can't believe that I've been reading RPS (and its forums) for years and have never registered on the forums. :/ no matter fixed now :D

Activated Node
    Hi all,

I am Coxy a casual gamer from the UK. Got attracted to this site for the frozen synapse group but looking forward to joining the planetside platoon and potentially the bloodbowl too!

For now,

Hi, I'm Pedro, I started browsing RPS a couple of years ago, and now can't go 5 minutes without reloading the page. Thanks for that.

I live in London, and make computers do my bidding.

Obscure Node
    hello, i am foh. i just found this thread so stopping by for a few clicks.

something about me?

well, i'm a gaming nerd and loving it since my dad introduced me to tetris on his phat 386 SX25. i even got a commendation for my gaming interest. true story. i got a special price in the boy scouts. a brown leather jacket with the word "GAME" written on the back in large yellow letters. i was so proud for them naming me the game dude. then we went to the woods for shooting practice. they sent me into the forest. alone. without weapons. they lied. the bullets were real.

then i went predator on their asses. aww yeah.

Obscure Node
    Hi All,

I'm Dan, 35 married, kids, game over (to steal from the t-shirt). Been gaming since the Amstrad 464 tape deck and all (best memory, playing Lazer Squad with my dad!). Nowadays I'm predominantly a LoL player, but will break off to play RPG's whenever one is released. Looking forward to 2014 with Wasteland 2, Beyond Divinity and Project Eternity Lined up.

Obscure Node
    Ahoy everyone!

I'm Heavy. I've started reading RPS recently, and thought of involving myself with the community more. I'm a junior game artist, and I love spending my time either playing games, drawing or browsing random stuff in deviantArt.

So yeah, hello!

Hi I'm Mr Woods, a lit teacher in and partly from Korea, and I have no gaming buddies - hence why I'm here :)

Obscure Node
    Hi,

I'm Voke, and I'm addicted to reading RPS. Like many, I come for the articles and stay for the comments. So since the comments are usually so great, I figured I'd see what the forum action was like. Now I'm here, polluting the forums with my thoughts, so that should be fun, right?

I also like playing games, but I'm quite bad at them. I've been bad at games since 1985 when I got my first PC, a Tandy 1000 with MS Flight Sim 2.0 when I promptly used my new found freedom of flight to crash repeatedly trying to buzz the John Hancock Center off Meigs Field. I have played thousands of games poorly over several platforms since then, but mainly on PC. Notable highlights include never properly finishing Serpent Isle, playing Nethack for over a decade and never getting past Asmodeus' Lair, and being utterly obsessed with Sentinel Worlds for years without ever finishing it. Not once! Even with a guide and DOSbox years later!

I am currently doing poorly in Dark Souls, XCOM:EU, and building things that explode on the launchpad in Kerbal Space Program. I am drvoke on steam if you want to add me (be part of the RPS group, please, so I know you're not some random trying to wheel and deal marketplace tat). I will play multiplayer (L4D2, Monaco, other things I own) with you if you ask, I will even use mumble, but I will be literally dripping with the sweat of social anxiety the whole time, so be kind.