Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Welcome to the forums Poita (and everyone else). Not sure about LAN wars, but London and near-London folk usually meet on the last Saturday of each month at The Blue Posts pub on Rupert Street, Soho, for drinks, games and good times. All welcome and its a good place to meet other people and maybe organise further stuff.
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stuff: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/
    I also contribute to http://www.coffeebreakgaming.co.uk/

Hello, my name is Felixader without an n in it (for some reason tend to do felixander out of it).
    I play Games, mostly the elctronic ones.
    And i have to make two admissions:

Firstly, i have been a daily RPS Reader since the first time Kotaku changed there Blogdesign. This for some reason made me realise how hollow many of the posts said Blog had become and i stopped reading them.
    I think one of the Penny Arcade Blkes mentioned RPS at that time (maybe even in connection with the Kotaku Drama, i am not sure) and i have been a reader since then DESPITE not having as much as an gaming PC.

This leads to the second admission: i started gaming with the N64 and was mostly a Consolero since then.
    I was always aware that lots of interesting stuff is on all kinds of platforms, so i never really was a fanboy of a specific.... thing (Edit: Company is the word) althougth for economical reasons most fond memories about games were made on Nintendos stuff.

However, reading RPS for years, i think i have been slowly assimilated as i realized that more and more of the stuff that i wanted to play was on the PC.
    It didn*t help that the console Clan i ran with (partially still do) were "growing apart" since most stuff they were enthusiastic about was mostly just tiring to me and vice versa. "Sad Face"
    The old Laptop i had for school purposes was simply unable to do anything worthwhile with, still i kept buying games and bundles that the damn thing couldn't really handle.
    So quite some time ago i started to assemble me the parts for a pc gaming-machine.
    I made all the researches and all the reading necesssary for that and finally sucessfully build my current machine.

And i needed a community, a place to call games home with.
    This is were RPS came in.
    Currently i try to roll in the freedom fridays with the RTRS Guys wich were very wellcoming wich i appreciate.
    In the future i hope to involve myself in further groups regarding games and stuff.

TLDR: Hi my name is Felixader. I like to play Videogames.
    Last edited by Felixader; 20-08-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    I've realised that I haven't actually posted in this thread yet, so with a few minutes to kill I thought I'd give it a shot.

I'm a twentysomething avid RPS reader and my primary game of choice is Guild Wars 2 (GW2). I'm actually a moderator over at RPS' sub-forum for the game. I am also an officer and a commander of the RPS guild.

I generally spend my time in-game rampaging across the world with my comrades. I also run a pretty successful blog about my adventures and GW2 in general. If you are looking for a place to start reading, I suggest you begin with the links I pimp in this thread.

In real life, I live with my girlfriend and work full-time on a Fraud Investigation Team. It's pretty interesting.

I look forward to seeing you all around!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Hey all..I've been reading RPS for a long time and only recently got into the forums. I am a very dedicated PC gamer since I built my first rig in eighth grade. I love indies way more than big titles but won't pass up on a steam sale to pick one up.

Recently I've been playing a ton of Spelunky, Don't Starve, and FTL. I can't get enough of my roguelikes.

Currently been living in Orlando about a year. People are crazy here.

Hello! I've been reading RPS for a long time and only recently noticed that there was a forum... Since I love reading the articles I figured I should take a dive into the forums and chat about with people in here.

I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. My first console was an NES and while I still play on consoles to this day, my primary system and main love of gaming is the PC. There's just nothing that even holds a candle to it.

I'm also a writer for the site Gamersaurs.com. It's a pretty small site at the moment but there are moslty good articles there, though I still come over here to RPS for news, reviews and the like.

Recently I've been playing a ton of Planetside 2, Warframe, Payday 2 and Saints Row 4 along with some Company of Heroes 2. I love playing games with my friends and meeting others, probably spend too much time playing games honestly but I love it so whatever!

Been living in Orlando for about 2 years and I'm an IT student at Valencia Community College... Yeah... Not much else to say! Feel free to PM me and I hope to have fun with you all on the RPS forums. :D

Obscure Node
    I'm an RPS reader, I came here to ask a question, but find myself forced in to social graces to do so. Damn you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiken View Post
    Recently I've been playing a ton of Planetside 2...
    Where, and with who? You should join us sometime, if you're VS (or NC) on Miller!

Obscure Node
    Hello all. I've been lurking on RPS for a long time, decided to start posting a little bit and so here I am, introducing myself to the forum. I started PC gaming a few years ago when Planetside the first launched. I used to play these little crap boxes called consoles but when he let me play a three way base assault on a player-locked cyssor, I never looked back.

Activated Node
    Hi guys,great site glad to be a member

Hey!
    I'm Blink, and I'm glad to be here. I go on RPS from time to time to read reviews etc, so thought it was time to sign up on the forums to meet everyone. I've been PC gaming for a while and recently got a new rig, after ditching my console fo'eva. I've been playing a lot of PlanetSide 2, BF3, Garry's Mod, and CS:S recently, and I hope to continue playing these games with people here. My favourite game genres are FPS, RPG and MMO, and my favourite games combine these genres.

(:

Hey-o! Longtime lurker of RPS! Starting posting here back when DOTA2 was in beta, looking for a spare key. A very kind RPS-er managed to snag me one.

I don't get a chance to play much PC games anymore, but I love reading about them. Hoping to change that soon, just picked up a copy of Dominions 4 and looking to throw myself into that a bit. I will be keeping my eyes open for any Dom4 newbie friendly games coming up. You just might see me there!

Obscure Node
    Hey y'all.

Started reading this site back when quinns and Mr. Gillen were still around. Loved it back then, still love it now. Really, it's the only the gaming site I read and I now feel compelled to contribute somehow. That means hanging out here, maybe playing a game or two with you lovely folks.

Currently got my snout in Spy Party, CKII, and Mark of the Ninja. Possibly will be taking up PS2 once I move to faster Internet next month. Maybe I'll see you fools around.

Obscure Node
    Hey friends.

I'm signing up because I am looking to play some games with others. I've always been a bit reluctant to switch my mic on but there are now so many great games which are best when played in a team. I'm particularly interested in finding some folks who want to play CSGO and are perhaps already in clan.

Regards,

Darins

Obscure Node Precious Sufferance's Avatar
    Hello there.

Been lurking around these parts for a few years now. With a recent decision to spend less time reading about all the things in all the places I suddenly ended up with RPS being my only source of gaming-related news and discussion. Being a somewhat social creature and all I figure that I should probably join in on that discussion from time to time.

Currently I'm mostly playing EU4 and Card Hunter with small dashes of Mark of the Ninja thrown in there. Generally I play everything I can get my hands on.

welcome to all of you!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    welcome to all of you!
    Thank you sir.
    I have a question.
    On the main page when i login it stil shows the login button.
    Is this normal or have i missed something?

Edit: Nevermind its nothing. I missed something:)
    Last edited by Kr7stof; 08-10-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Hello all virtual beings i am virtual and I am a youtuber/computer programer/website designer and I would love to be on the terraria 1.2 server to be able to build please let me know If I get in and that if you need any more admins on a minecraft server or others:)

Hello, wife and i have been playing guild wars since 2006. we have been on GW2 since prelaunch.

Obscure Node
    Hello,
    I am w c and I like to learn how to play civ 5 bnw I have vent.

Obscure Node
    Hi Everyone

I am Apaclypes's wife and I have been playing GW2 since prelaunch and before that played GW1.