Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Introduce Yourself

Check in here, say hello. Who are you?

I'm Jim Rossignol, and this is all my fault.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    I'm Kad and I say we bring Jim to account
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Persons of disinterest: Nalano, deano2099

Activated Node
    I'm cwoac, aka Oliver and I play too many games and spend too much time monitoring things like twitter it seems (given where I am on this thread)

Hi all! I'm amishmonster, and I write for a website and game as my cats do their best to sit on my arms. Call me Peter if you like.

Hello, Jom Rossignol! (I love that meme far too much, can we keep it for the new forum?)

I'm Miker, and I've been an RPS addict for years now. My favorite games are the Unreal series, TF2, StarCraft 2, and Psychonauts. I'm a dirty American, and in the soul-sucking process of applying to medical school right now. That should do it.

(In other news, the Prey 2 trailer is rather quite something. The new Tomb Raider trailer ain't too shabby neither.)

Obscure Node
    I am Duality.

I do computer games, far more than is healthy. I'm also very active in the anti-cheat side of gaming :)

Oh hai. Me play games hurr.

I'm Flint, and this forum reset nicely coincided with my decision to start to get more involved with the RPS community so here I am! I'm a PC-gaming music nerd and stuff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Hello, I'm Vex and I'm a PC gamer since I had a Commodore (which was way more PC than console, 'kay?).

You'll find me in the Blood Bowl and old-school threads. Unless I have to defend the Witcher again.

Hello! My name is Tom, and I am breathtakingly talented at procrastination. Which is why right now I <i>would</i> be writing music, writing stories, travelling, or studying journalism, but am instead writing this.
    Last edited by tomeoftom; 03-06-2011 at 09:02 AM.

What a coincidence, procrastination is my talent too!
    My nickname is mlaskus and I should probably change it because you silly, native English speakers can't pronounce it, no matter how hard you try.

Obscure Node
    My name's Chris and I'm a spooky ghost who haunts forums (wooOOOOoooo). I'm also a writer of little fame, who's handily using this newfangled forum to procrastinate when I should be fictioning great heaping mounds of fiction.

If you fancy something free to read (perhaps in the genres of Sword & Sorcery or Space Opera), you should <a href='http://oktopods.wordpress.com'>drop by my website</a> and download to your hearts content.

Hmmm... with this much spamming, I almost feel like I should be directing people to a Chinese shoe site.

Edit: Seems that hotlink didn't quite work. [insert foul language here]. Trying HTML instead.
    Last edited by Spectre-7; 03-06-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    I think you may find that many people who frequent forums share in this talent for procrastination, I know I do.

I'm Jockie and I've been an avid PC gamer since the early 90's, I also write about games quite a bit and enjoy long walks in the cold grey wastelands of the North.

I play games and lurk in forums to escape from my dull and pointless life, but don't tell the wife I said that, she might hit me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Hi, there, I'm a professional lurker and active bloodbowler.

Obscure Node
    Hello, my name is Gassalasca and I should probably be looking for work. Or at the very least having a breakfast.
    Instead I am joining the procrastination herd, whiling away my life with the rest of you. Alas.

I'm StrangLove, I've been a reader of RPS since way back, and an active member of several of the RPS social clubs since september. I can be found playing ARMA, Terraria, MOWAS or F&S most nights.

I am Ian. I like computer games, play a lot of multi-player Blood Bowl with RPS folks and like long walks on the beach.

Hello I'm Jim and I have still never read an RPS article. The Blood Bowl is good though >_>

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I am uploading files to a website just now.

Being a webmaster is hard sometimes.

My nick name is Tei.