Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    I'm Ben and I'm a proto-psychologist. I started reading RPS because of a friend who enjoyed reading the work of the hivemind back in magazine days. I'm ashamed to say that I had not heard of them before I came here several years ago.

Obscure Node
    HI I'm tssk and I've been a long time reader of RPS which has caused me to spend too much money on PC games. I've been gaming since the late 70's and love consoles and PC's. The PC has become one of my two main platforms of choice (the other being the DS for long trips). I decided on the PC after wanting to play games on the 360 but hearing horror stories about the 'red ring of death' (and even seeing one happen once.) Sure my PC has died a couple of times but at least I was able to open it up and fix it.

What I love about the current PC scene is that it's almost like the heyday of the Amiga with high budget blockbusters and indie games rubbing shoulders.

(Hey admins, any chance of a retro and 'other' corner for games not on the PC? Man cannot live on bread alone you know.)

I'm Mikael, who live in the northernmost peninsula of Norway and thus Europe. Came across RPS a year ago and haven't managed to escape it yet.

Obscure Node
    I'm Dan, I like to think of myself as an indie game developer. I'm currently working on an X-Com inspired, medieval/grim fantasy themed game called Free Company a bit more about which can be read about over on my game dev blog.

You might also know of me from my programming work on Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (the less popular modern sequel to that fan favourite :D) or my earlier years working on Half-Life/Unreal and source mods like The Opera and Action:UT.

I'm a long time RPS fan since they first opened their doors and a fan of most of the writers from their PC Gamer years.

Hi, I'm Tikey, I post often in the rps forums and I finally got my nick capitalized.

Obscure Node
    i the confused owl known as akeripper
    avid sims3 player
    RPS is love yes?

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I'm Ovno, some of you will already know me from RPS Holdings in eve.

Been playing games since the Atari 2600 though nowadays if it hasn't got a keyboard and mouse I look down upon it with great disdain :p

I work as a software engineer making video fruit machines though I am currently trying to make the break into indie game development, hopefully you will see more of me through my creations in the years and months to come =D

Hi all. I'm lunarplasma, and prior to this post, my post count equalled zero. It now does not.

Hello. I'm Alex and happen to be a quite boring human being, utterly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. My main source of game news is RPS, occasionally supplemented by EG, and I sometimes spend more time reading about games than actually playing them, which apparently isn't as uncommon as I previously thought.
    My involvement in these shiny new forums will most likely consist of lurking until I feel compelled to get into an argument regarding some completely arbitrary abstract point, feeling ashamed about it and returning to lurking. Sometimes, I also make lame puns and references no one gets.

Obscure Node
    Oh wow, these new forums have it all! My name is Konrad and I am a PC snob.

Hi - I am Indefatigible Snoozer. My name is oxymoronic, and therefore amusing.

I was previously Spankymonkey on the forums, but that was immature, and in any event did not match my Steam ID, and therefore confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarplasma View Post
    Hi all. I'm lunarplasma, and prior to this post, my post count equalled zero. It now does not.
    Oh, how disappointed you will be ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    I'm Xercies, you may remember me from such websites as the old RPS Forums, and the RPS comments.

I got to reading RPS through the PC Gamer forum(the one i remember now dead) actually through that Pathologic trilogy that Quinns made, and the allure that John Walker was writing here as well who was my favourite writer in PC Gamer.

Obscure Node
    Hey all, I'm John and I found RPS via the Idle Thumbs podcast. I am a recovering console person getting back into playing games on my pc.

Obscure Node
    I'm Selesnya, posting a generic introduction! :P

Activated Node
    Hurrah, I've got my username back....

Hi!
    I'm tall, blonde and completely delusional.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    I am Faldrath, from Brazil, PC gaming since 1990, so almost as old as RPS, right? I also get to introduce myself just after the spammer that's going to be deleted.

Im 20k and err.. i write awful programs? :P

Hi, I'm Jeroen.

I'm a software developer from Belgium, Engineer CS.
    I play games and enjoy reading RPS a lot.

See you around!