Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi I'm Rodi, I've been creeping around Castle Shotgun without sayign much for years.

Tom here. I'm a long time RPS reader and joined the forums a couple of days ago. Clever bunch judging by the lively discussions! I'm excited to be part of such a passionate community.

Hi
    We're isTomgames, development studio from Hungary. Our newest stuff, Mad Bullets is in the making!

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Bronxsta. Regular reader, thought it was time to check out the forums. Big fan of indies, author of an indie game blog and I've discovered so many cool games thanks to RPS.

I've always been into freeware games for years, but didn't really get into PC gaming until last year. Best gaming decision of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
    I've always been into freeware games for years, but didn't really get into PC gaming until last year. Best gaming decision of my life
    2 words (just in case you havent yet) - Hero Core

Hello, I am Broslovski. Long time lurker - can't quite remember what made me finally register, but there we go. Looking to organise a LAN party in the Bath area at some point soon (I've posted on the Crate & Crowbar forums too) - please PM if you're interested.

Lots of interesting articles and discussion going on so I thought I would join the party. My name is Jake and I'm from the UK. Long time gamer with many great PC gaming memories.

Howdy

Longtime lurker planning to put my free time more into this community : )
    Easy to catch on twitter @MinistryOvWar

Crazy into sandbox and weird untypical games : ) ( even though been enjoying some mainstream triple AAAs for the sake of it)

Obscure Node
    Hi , am Jones =) 16 year old

Obscure Node
    Hello,

I'm Kaye. I've been lurking on the site for at least a year or two. Anyways, the forums were kind enough to send me a "Happy Birthday" email rather than just posting on my Facebook wall like most of my friends (wow that sounds really sad), so I thought I should at least drop by to introduce myself...as you do...

Obscure Node
    Hi, My name is Ashly :) new to pc gaming anyone got any suggestions for good games? I own steam and I can buy games too but I don't have friends on PC so idk what to get.

Activated Node
    I am Fours. I like video games.

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'm Adam "TideGear" Milecki, a gamer and hobbyist indie game dev! You can find me at @TideGear and http://TideGear.net. Nice to meet you all!

Hi, I'm plugav. (I know: what a twist!)

I came for the games, stayed for the puns and now I'm looking into the forums.

Obscure Node
    Hello, you can call me Traveler. After a few years of console gaming (PS3) I rediscovered PC gaming and it's great to be back. I don't mind consoles as much as some other PC'ers seem to, but between mods, steam sales and being able to play great games from 15 years ago without digging through my closet, there is literally no reason for me not to game on PC.

Currently enjoying The Witcher 2, Door Kickers, Jagged Alliance 2 (1.13) and some Arma 3 and Insurgency on the side.

Hi I'm Jynister. Long time reader first time poster. My journey started with a mega drive and I have since found solace in keyboard and mouse.

JJEvil here. I'm a greenhorn wannabe game designer. I am making something beautiful, though.

I'm Ben, a writer about "the video games". I play too much Space Engineers.

Obscure Node
    Hi I'm Pete, part-time lawyer, full-time gamer (or a least I think it's that way round).

I enjoy Arma 3, Wargame series and occasionally Eve Online. Any RPS related activities going on in any of these?

I'm 26 and live in London.

Yo,

Salthos here. Not usually a fan of forums, but as I'm searching for a serious co-op gaming buddy for a variety of PC games (mostly on Steam), I decided I'd stop lurking as I do like RPS community and give the friend hunt a shot here. I'm 26, male, incredibly handsome, extremely fit, insanely intelligent, though the best part about me is that I'm remarkably modest.

So if you're after someone to play some serious games with (by serious I mean actually invest time into and what not), then send me a PM or reply here as I won't accept random Steam invites. I play anything really apart form sports games, but I especially love RPGs, shooters, MMOs (free to play, unfortunately) and RTS games. Just check my Steam profile for more info. I like support characters by the way, so you'll always have a healer with you if you game with me.

I live in North England so I'd like to play with people around that time-zone, and as I'm unemployed at the moment, I can only play the games I have on my Steam account, though I am willing to buy some if they go on sale. I also love a good chat through Skype or whatever else anyone uses and will chat and rant about anything, and I'm available pretty much every day, especially in the evening. Also, I can change my accent on the fly because I'm amazing like that.

...I type too much...