Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    My name is airtekh, and like many people on this board, I play games.

A lot.

I'm Jake, I read about games much more than I actually play them. I write about films on my blog. I love Silent Hill 2 and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 though there is no real connection between the two.

Obscure Node
    Bruno here. I write from Brazil (well, actually, I write from my computer, but I guess you got the idea). I'm a Software Developer and love games ever since my hand was large enough to hold an Atari joystick. The PC is my main game platform since 1995, and I love almost any genre (of games, of games!), only avoiding sports. No love for that, no no.

I love RPS ever since I first read it, but I must admit that wasn't long ago. I like the way indies balance against AAA titles on the site.

Hello, I live in Greece and i tend to play distorted stringed instruments. Also, I have been known to play games occasionally (usually involving airplanes, if possible).

Activated Node
    Once upon a time, there was a fellow called Brennan who played a lot of games.

One day he wrote an introduction post on a forum.

Hi! I'm sure no one really cares about a random internet person in a thread like this but I'll tell a bit about myself anyway.

First, I haven't been a RPS reader for long. In fact, I discovered the site only... late last year? Anyway, I've been enjoyed everything about it: the steady stream of news, the sense of humor on the site, PC focus (probably the reason I actually gave this site a chance)... I was a bit disappointed about the commenting system but I believe these forums will benefit the site greatly.

Anyway, let's get to more personal things. I live in Finland, I'm 20 years old, and just last fall, I started my physics studies at a Finnish university. More or less needless to say, I'm quite interested in physics (though I don't spend too much of my spare time with it so don't expect any deep understanding just yet). Among my other interests are computers and gaming, on both PC and consoles (though PC is definitely my main gaming platform). Other interested worth a mention are mathematics and possibly some cultures and more specifically some eras in their history. The Three Kingdoms era of Chinese history is definitely the one I'm most interested in.

I believe I don't really have any more to tell right now. I hope I'll be around here enough so we can have... interesting discussions. I feel like I'm often representing the minority in many issues others seem to almost love so I think we'll have more heated discussions than I'd like to :P

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    My name is icupnimpn2 and I'm here to say, I love Fruity Pebbles in a major way.

I'm a Doctor of Pharmacy and have an MBA.

Fruitarooty.

Obscure Node
    Hi all, my name is DJ_Squizzy and I teach British Literature to high-school students in America, because I am an American.

Also, I spell color without the u.

Irony anyone?

Obscure Node
    <-Enef, i play competitive TF2 and SC2, i like RPS.

anything else?

Hi, my name is Oshada. My username is also (very creatively may I add) Oshada. I'm Sri Lankan and I live in Australia. My gaming is divided between my laptop and my DS Lite.

Hello.

I am golden_worm, welcome to my introduction to myself.
    I am the more vocal aspect of a person interested in computer games.
    I am the voice from the outer world.
    I am an adventurer, leader of men, tactician, city planner, dictator, cyborg, and all round protagonist.
    I am an exquisite imperfection living in the hollow core of a rational mind.
    I am prone to hyperbole.

Stuff written as golden_worm may not be the full scope of my true thoughts or even a fair reflection of them, but they are the musings I have failed to self censor, so maybe they do say something about who I am. Enjoy.

Obscure Node
    Hi,
    I'm Tatagigi, a french never-happy gamer.
    I also comment on RPS sometimes, when I'm not trolling on other websites.
    But I love you (yes, YOU), is that enough ?

Obscure Node
    I'm Archaeon, and I've been addicted to RPS since I first stumbled across the site mid-2008. I love the Gaming Diaries and Wot I Think articles. RPS has led me to many an enjoyable indie game and for that I wholeheartedly thank you! I'm an American and an IT nerd with an unhealthy love of PC gaming.

Obscure Node
    Hey there! I'm bob and im currently much too addicted to league of legends.

Hello, I'm Alaric and I write for the Adrenaline Vault.

I come here because I'm a PC gamer and want the scoop.
    Also because I want to learn to write like the RPS guys do.
    (And steal their ideas for my own personal gain.)

Obscure Node

Hello, World!

Hi I'm Pekka and I spend more time reading about games than playing them. It's a tricky situation to be in.

Good salutations, all. I am the Butts del Smacky. As for who Smacky is, why he has multiple butts and how I am the manifestation of many butts in total is anyone's guess.

I decided one day a few years back that I wasn't going to buy video game consoles anymore. Plugging a happy box into a picture box just hasn't been the same since controllers started having more than 4 buttons and a rocker switch. What happened was, I was smart. I was ahead of the game. If I used my computer, I could use all the buttons I ever wanted on my keyboard. And if they weren't enough, I could plug in USB peripherals for even MORE buttons. Forgive me, I... the button prospect got me a little excited.

Eventually this automatically became my favorite gamings blog. I enjoy the Sunday papers and the thoughtful reviews devoid of numerical scoring. Perhaps I can make some actual Steam friends as well.

Hello, I'm Gerbick. And I'm late for the party!

Ahoyhoy I'm Alex otherwise known as Skratsby. Long time PC and console toy person, budding-post-grad game designer and professional procrastinator. Moved to RPS-Land from Australia, haven't kicked the habit of buying more games than available play time, and I love a bit of MechWarrior. I also do believe I've met a few fellow RPS chaps at a couple of the the London meetups.

Hello
    I am a man.
    Yes