Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    I'm Tom. Brendan Caldwell made me famous.

Hello, I'm Dr.Honeyslut. Feel free to trust me.

I'm DarkTAO and I am a Troll/PC Gamer. I came to RPS a while back on the old forums playing minecraft in Alpha. Egg651 brought me over here. I am an American, so don't hate me too much.

Obscure Node
    As a memory exercise for myself and despite it being of no interest at all to anyone else - Here is a (chronological by platform) list of every game that I've ever played and genuinely loved in the same way that you could love a record or a book or a movie:

Sega megadrive:
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    SNES:
    Street Fighter II
    F-Zero
    PS1:
    Bushido Blade
    Wip3out
    Tenchu
    NES:
    Elite
    PC:
    Quake 3 + Team Arena, Urban Terror, True Combat and Quake Live
    Air Buccaneers (bought and installed UT2004 just to play this)
    System Shock 2
    Ghost Recon
    BF1942 + Desert combat
    COD, COD:UO
    Bad Company 2

Hello everybody, in this universe I like to call myself Pandora and I usually try not to be much of a problem, really. It's never my fault, but nobody would admit they owe me, too. I like starting much more than finishing and

Hello! I'm Nathan, but when I'm shooting people (and also on forums) I'm The Question. Been reading RPS for ever so long now, and since I'm putting off doing anything constructive (but have already finished Duke Nukem Forever) I thought I ought to sign up to the forums.

While I do love the PC, it'll never replace the Speccy in my heart.

Hi,
    My names Dave and I'm an alcoholic! Oh shi... that jokes already been done a million times! So yeah i like general FPSness getting drunk and reading RPS not always in that order!

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Jeremy and I like drinking and gaming. Together or separately, whichever works.

Obscure Node
    I am A Delicate Balance. Or just Balance. I live with my wife in Toronto - moved here 8 years ago from the UK. I play Men of War and Team Fortress 2 amongst other things, but have been spending too much time on my own playing games and it's starting to drive me bonkers. I'm looking forward to some time when my time is more balanced between games and other activities so I can play games because I really want to, not just to pass some more time.

Over here from another site, mousing around for a new gaming "home". I've read reviews from here before.

PC Gamer

Favorites:
    Fallout3
    Plants Vs Zombies
    Dungeon Keeper
    Galactic Civilizations
    Elite
    Diablo2
    Baldur's Gate
    Neverwinter Nights
    Mass Effect
    Bioshock
    . . . .the list is extensive.

Pretty psyched about Bioshock:Infinite

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm ElatedYak, I'm not really all that elated all the time though. I am more of a lurker than a poster generally, but I really like RPS and you all seem like very nice people so I thought it was time to say hi. I live a long way away from almost everyone, that's why it will probably look like I keep unsociable hours to you. I have been PC gaming since everyone else's parents bought Commodores and Amigas (we had a 286, my first gaming memory is of a game called Alley Cats, but no one else can ever remember it). Anyway, good to meet you all.

My first computer was a Commodore Amiga. I still have a T-Shirt from the Psygnosis game Beast. Ah, good times.

I'm SeanybabeS. I'm a boy. My mum chose my username for AOL dial-up 13 years ago. The user name stuck.

I feel no sense of shame in this.

Just curious, how is it some people have post counts, and others do not? I know I've posted many many many posts on the new forums.

Maybe it's because they've been recently activated.
    Not a fan of post counts 'tho

ah I see that now. Oh well.

Hi, I'm Mouth of 10,000 Teeth. I've bobbled about various gaming-related forums for much too long, so apologies if I've offended you in some previous incarnation and hello if I've befriended you. I love playing games but due to The Man making me His Bitch I have to go and sit in at a desk not playing games for lots of hours. Hours that could be better spent not not playing games.

When I do find the time I can be found blowing up robots in Supreme Commander, dipping in and out of various RPGs I've never got around to finishing (or dipping in and out of finishing BGII for the umptillionth time), playing Civ IV (or some other slow strategy/Dwarf Fortress), in the pub or occasionally dithering somewhere in EVE. At the moment I'm mostly dying a lot in ArmA II, which is just as much fun as I remember it being in Op Fap, if not more.

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Howdy y'all, I'm squareking and I don't really talk like that. I'm just practicing for my upcoming relocation to Texasville, United States. I started interactive electronic entertainments with an NES back in 1991 -- they had one installed at the hospital where my sister was born, and I immediately fell in love. My uncle's Atari gave me a budding appreciation for gaming as entertainment and as art. At age 5, no less! I became addicted to Japanese stuff, like Gradius, Final Fantasy and River City Ransom. I recall reading some random gaming mag way back when, where I saw an ad for a mech game (Earthsiege, I think). From there, I decided I would need a PC.

My first machine was an old Compaq, salvaged from whatever tech company my aunt was working with at the time. I remember saving my pennies to install a CD-ROM drive, a 56k modem and soundcard for that thing. I learned of Doom/Duke Nukem from a tech guy down the street, and my best friend introduced me to Day of the Tentacle, Dark Forces, Red Alert and a host of other classics.

In the past few years, I've more or less given up on my consoles in favor of a big happy gaming PC, though I still play a few odd titles on 360/PS2. I'm big into strategy (your Frozen Synapses), RPGs (your Dragon Ages and Stalkers) and adventurey stuff (your Terrarias).

And that's squareking in a nutshell!
    steam

Hi there, I'm Taidan. (Today)

Gaming since '83. Player of all genres, master of... not very many, and a long-time lurker

After using and (verbally) abusing the RPS Minecraft and Terraria servers, I figured it'd only be fair to stop by and say "Hi".

I'm currently between MMO benders, so I'll probably be around and chatty (And buildy, and shooty) right up until The Old Republic appears, at which point I will disappear and neither you, nor my family or friends will see me for a while. (Until the inevitable RMTs are added, and I stop by to moan and bitch to anybody who will listen.)

Hello fellas, I'm Washaa. Washaa can be pronounced in a number of different fashions.
    I've been lurking neogaf, RPS and other gaming related sites for some time, but haven't communicated that much myself. This might change now!

Can't stand waiting for Diablo 3!