Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Hey everybody, long time lurker and decided to go ahead and register.

Avid PC gamer, finally came back to it after many years spent in console drudgery. Been really happy to be back purely for some of the outstanding titles I've had a chance to pick up recently. Currently playing Skyrim, BF3, and Arkham City with sprinklings of Orcs Must Die here and there. RPS has always been one of my favorite sites to visit for gaming stuff, and I just sort of thought this is the sort of community I would like to be a part of.

Obscure Node
    Hello, my name is AyeGill. But you can just call me any permutation of that, as long as it's clear you're talking to me. Really, i won't mind.

My steam ID is hijaxz. I tell people who ask like FPSes and RPGs, but my preferences are really all over the place.

Obscure Node
    Howdah y'all. yes I'm writing this at 5am. And I'm not exactly new to RPS (I post as "The Magic" in comment threads) but i want to get in on all this multiplayer lark, and this is the best way i know how.

Plus I need something regular in my life as opposed to going to bed at 6am and waking up at 14:30 :P

Obscure Node
    Hi. I'm a bloody russian and front end developer. Nothing interesting, so please go on.

Hi, decided to join a community to get some gaming in, I'm trying to write a book on Games and culture but i end up just playing games :S

Greetings guys, my name is NYMinuteMan, my most favourite games of all time are probably Tie-Fighter, Jagged Alliance 2 and Q3. Proud member of RPS3. Nice meeting you all.

Activated Node
    I'm SouperSteve0 and I like to playgames with people and have fun times so lets play games kthxbai

Obscure Node
    Hi all,

I've been a lurker since the site was launched, and apart from a tearful valedictory email sent to Kieron when he left this is my first interaction with the site. LOTRO player mainly, although when I get time I like the odd deep strategy game or the old stand-by, FM. Merry Christmas to all.

Obscure Node
    Hi there. My alias is Knufinke and I suck at videogames. Please be gentle.

Activated Node
    Hallo! Long-time lurker. Fallout 2 best game ever in the history of world universes. See you around!

Hello there, long time lurker reporting in.

My name is Despair Squid and I like to pretend that I'm good at the computer games.

Evening all, I'm sandanista and technically a student but really just a gamer with pretensions.

Obscure Node
    Hello. I play video games. I'm pretty good at it.
    I'm also pretty good at reading about video games.

Figured I might as well register, because you guys are awesome.

Hello! I am Dog Pants, player of games, brewer of bad ale.

'Ello Stranger,

I am a Dave, and I like RPS because it reminds of me when game magazines were good (to be fair to current magazines, I have stopped reading them.)

I like to spend all my money in Steam sales and bug people into playing co-op games.

Steam & XBL & Twitter
    Last edited by Space Indaver; 07-01-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Network Hub
    Hello!

I'm a long time reader of RPS and occasional lurker around the forum. I've been prompted into joining by Jim's recent community post on the main site.

See you around.

Xune.

Hi!
    Long time reader and an indie titles fag.
    Steam user is homonymous.
    Did I mention I'm brazilian?

Hello thar,
    RPS-Reader for quite a while, decided to join partly because of the MC server.
    I'm from germany.

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone,

Here's the Alcoholics Anonymous:
    My name's Matt and I've been reading RPS for about 3 months. I found the site from a twitter reference from Notch. Yes, Notch sent me!

I'd never settled on a games site I could call home before I started reading RPS and the combination of great humour (+being British), writing style, community and coverage won me over completely.

I have recently been playing the Men of War series, Skyrim, FM 2012 and BF3 and am interested in getting involved in RPS multiplayer stuff.

Steam username: youngbutgrowing (I'm not that young, actually 23)
    twitter: @matthew_ault

Cheers,

Matt

Long time listener, first time caller.

I enjoy buying loads of games in Steam sales & then never getting round to them because I'm too busy playing Football Manager or Skyrim.