Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Hello all! I'm Joel, otherwise known as The JG Man (on Steam too!) and I'm a UK person. I started playing games when I was 3 and 18 years later, I still play them, regularly. I've just made a gaming PC and am trying to return to it from my last attempt. I've been on RPS for a few weeks and hope to get annihilated by you all in game soon.
    Last edited by The JG Man; 22-06-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Activated Node
    Hey everyone, I'm Kody; Kody94 on Steam. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember, with my earliest memories being Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear and Commandos on PC, Mortal Kombat and Super Mario Brothers 3 on the SNES. I hope to play with you all some time.

Right, Hi!
    I like computer games. Also I can barley keep on topic in message boards.

Obscure Node
    Howdy. I'm Travis (Saiwyn on Steam). Thank God I found RPS last year after unfortunately being an avid Kotaku reader for a long time.

Good evening, I am Snukk, and I most certainly didn't read the last 11 pages of introductions.
    "Kiss the hand of the arm you cannot break, while praying to God to break it for you." - Arabian Proverb

CrimsonRising here! HI! Bye-bye.

I'm Rakysh. I'm usually knocking around the steam chat, and so forth.

Hello, I'm Thom, and I live in a former colony what is called Canada. Also, my graphics card just died.

Obscure Node
    Hiya, I'm Plum :) I'm a PC gamer at heart but due to a restricted budget and wheezing geriatric gaming rig, I mostly only play oldies, indies and City of Villains on my beige baby - anything modern I tend to play on 360 instead.

Hello, I am Shaker and I live in Amsterdam. I have been playing games ever since my dad got me a Pong console when I was a toddler. Game-wise I am kinda of an omnivore, but I do tend to favour strategy games and manshoots.

RPS reader from way over in the colonies here. Got my first Blood Bowl beating in the RPS cup a few weeks back. I'm a big fan of you gents.

Hello, I'm ata, I also like to play computer games.

The Official RPS TF2 server (85.236.100.107:27315) is fantastic when there's people on, hopefully see you there!

Obscure Node
    I am DrazharLn, an RPS reader. I can exit North, but I will be eaten by a Grue if I do. Send Help.

I am Henke. On the forum, as in the commentssections. Amen.

Obscure Node
    Hi, Dave here and i am Australian and i really need to get some sun.

Hello, I'm Dark.

I like games, and I've been known to help people smuggle them. Pleased to meet you all.

Hi. My name is kind of ridiculous but it's the one I use these days so there you go. When I was a moderator on the old forums, I went to using my real name, Josh Brandt. Now that we're on the new forums, it's back to solipsistnation. "Soli" or "Solip" work if you don't want to type that whole thing out.

I'm a unix admin by trade. I play fewer games these days since my son was born, but he's getting old enough to entertain himself so I get more of a chance these days. I still get in an hour or so of World of Tanks almost every day after he goes to bed, and other stuff when I can.

I used to write for MacGamer.com (not the site that's there now, but a previous incarnation of it) and I'm listed in the IMDB.
    Вы такие сексапильные, когда злитесь.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Hoi, chummers. I'm colR in Steam and Evolve, and in various games. I'll be lurking around.

My name is Andy, and I'm an alco... wait wrong place.

So... Hello?

I'm in Newcastle, and am the proud creator of the Ultima Minecraft Texture pack.

Obscure Node
    Hi, my name is Joe, I've got a wife and 3 kids and I work in a button factory....

Wait. What?

I'm JoeTom, you can call me Tom if you want cos you're lovely I'm sure. I like Starcraft, TF2, Bad Company 2, STALKER and the Command & Conquer series. Currently playing The Witcher 2, Brink and Singularity. Also, ambulances are sweet.